Ch.1

☾  ☽   ☾  ☽

[Your POV]

I stretched my arms from my bed, doing my daily routine. I walked out the door to see a shining sun, shining upon me making me smile.

It's been 7 years since me and my sisters lost our parents and brother. Millia took it the hardest... she was adopted when she was just a baby.

I never knew Millia was adopted since I was too young at the time. I grew up believing we were all blood-siblings, but still- blood or not we're still siblings and nothing can break that.

"My lady, Lady Euphemia has requested to see you in her cottage to talk about further ideas." Lisa, my beta, informed me as I smiled and happily walked out of my cottage, thanking Lisa in the process.

I saw that she had tea set out, water for Millia, and milk for me since we preferred those beverages than the Earl Grey tea she drinks,

"What's the plan for today?" I heard Millia ask when Euphie simply answered,

"We need to scout for more land." I see Millia raise an eyebrow.

I sipped my milk and listened to my sister's conversation, waiting for the right time to speak.

"Wow so straightforward." She chuckles, "You asked." Euphemia shrugged making all of us laugh.

"I agree with you. Ever since we have been expanding our community, we need more land for the little ones." Millia stated when I pouted,

"How come you don't give me the newer pups?"

"Baby sister, you are too young to be taking care of babies. That's why we give you the trained ones, to make it easier." Euphie concluded making me sigh.

*Knock Knock*

"My ladies, it seems that you have a letter." Chungha, comes knocking in only to be welcomed in.

Euphie held out her hand and opens the letter reading,

"Calling all Alphas. Meet in Mystic Forest by 6 exact. No excuses absences nor tardies, do not be late. We will be discussing new rules and boundaries within the wolf community. Be sure to bring one of your people as your escort."

"Ouu our very first meeting!" I clapped my hands excitedly making my sister chuckle and pats my head.

"You sweet innocent thing."

"Looks like it's very important my lady. May I escort you?" The petite beta asked her alpha only to shake her head.

"This meeting'll be a couple hours. I need you to look after the children." Euphie clarifiedand stood up to get ready.

"Inform Hwasa, SinB, and Joy that they will be attending tonight's meeting."

"Yes ma'am." Chungha bows and leaves the premise as the girls stood up and left to get ready.