dork (tsukiyama)

Tsukishima POV

I listened to the steady bass of my music as I walked hand intertwined with Tadashi's. I smiled as he started to swing our hands to the beat. A small breeze blew into our faces and the last rays of sun glowed in the distance. As we walked past Coach Ukai's store Tadashi stopped and took out his earbud. I raised my brow in confusion but he just giggled.

" one sec Tsukki I'll be right back" he said before sprinting into the store.

I just shook my head. He's such a idiot sometimes...but I love him for that. A few more moments passed before I decided to wait on a nearby bench. I sat down and pulled up my hood before closing my eyes for a bit of rest.

Yamaguchi POV

I looked around the store searching for something Tsukki would like. I just wanted to get him something after a long week but I also knew he was very picky and didn't like things to sweet or to salty. I huffed out in annoyance as I passed the soda aisle for the third time. Then I suddenly had an idea I grabbed to Sprites before grabbing some candy. I rushed to the counter and Coach jumped in surprise as I threw my money down on the counter. As soon as he rung me up I grabbed everything and sprinted out. I looked around and saw Tsukki asleep on the bench. I grinned before I rushed over.

Tsukishima POV

As I was peacefully falling into sleep I was jolted by Tadashi shaking my arm and repeating my name over and over.

"I'm up Tadashi..." I said groggily as I opened my eyes.

He was sitting legs crossed on the bench with an armful of candy and two sodas. I smiled but felt guilty that I'd let him buy it all.

" you didn't have to do this you know...thanks though" I said shyly.

Even though I'd known him since third grade and had been dating him for a year and a half I still got butterflies with him. He handed me my drink and some candies and we started to open some. As I went to take a sip of my sprite Tadashi suddenly said

" I soda think your cute"

He had a big smile on his face and I blushed.

"Thanks.." I Said still kind of confused.

Brushing it off I went for some Reese's but as I did he spoke again

" I fall to pieces without you"

He stuck out his tounge at me teasingly and I let out a small laugh while trying to hold back a smile. This time I didn't say anything I just went for another candy. I finally picked a grape airhead and as I thought he would Tadashi spoke again

" I'm an airhead sometimes"

This time I couldn't hold back I let out a loud laugh and a smile covered my face. As I looked at him he had a bright blush on his cheeks and a ear to ear smile.

Tadashi POV

As Tsukki laughed and smiled I felt complete. His happiness made me feel on top of the world and his laugh was worth more than ten championships. As he finally stopped and looked at me I couldn't help myself.

" one more?" I Said with a grin.

"Sure" he replied with a smirk.

"We are mint to be together" I said before handing him a mint hard candy.

Before I could say anything else he pulled me into a hug. He pressed my face into his chest and kissed the top of my head befor leaning down and saying

" your such a dork but I love you so damn much for it"

All I did was smile.

Hope you all enjoyed this oneshot if you want more Tsukiyama let me know and I will see you all in the next oneshot

XoXo

sakura