Surprise

Hi everyone if anyone reads this... it's mostly for me but I know there's people who love reading fics as much as I do this is just a little something I've had in my head. This is my first ever writing, pls be gentle with my heart haha I know it's horrible but I've had this idea in my head for a couple days now and I started writing one day... thanks for reading ❤️
••••
(For background to make sense you and David and Natali went to school together since jr high you were close but when they moved to L.A you stayed in Chicago and finished school)
You were visiting your friends David and Natali in L.A You lived in Chicago with your family. You were currently laying down in David's awesome cloud couch legs over Natalie who was currently sleeping after the adventurous day you spent with David and his friends from the vlog Squad they shot several videos and skits they were currently editing spread around David's luxurious home. You were staying over at David's for another couple of days before you headed back home you were kinda sad but also wanted to go home so you could finally finish setting everything up for your move. You were planning to move to L.A but you hadn't told your friends yet. You stood up to go use the bathroom as you turned the corner you crashed into Jeff who was exiting the bathroom you chuckled and he did too, you apologized he said it was okay and you walked into the bathroom. When you met everyone in David's friend group Jeff was the only one who made you nervous, you've seen their videos and he was funny and so cute I mean c'mon you aren't blind haha. When you shook his hand you felt this weird feeling in your stomach like electricity you can't explain. You told your best fiend Natalie who claimed to notice the exchange between you and Jeff. You just weren't in a time in your life where you wanted a relationship.

                             •skip to last day•

It was your last day in L.A and David really wanted you to have the best day hoping you'd want to come back to visit more often instead of once a year, you wanted to just have a chill day with everyone you all decided to go to a nice and earthy restaurant for brunch. Your flight was like a couple hours as you said your goodbyes to everyone Zane came up to you and lifted you off the ground in a bear embrace he was definitely a good friend the past couple of weeks you were visiting he came over every day to hangout it was a definitely authentic friendship. You soon were standing in front of Jeff who was telling you to come back soon so you could film with him you smiled and agreed he was watching you as you spoke and you could've sworn you saw a sparkle in his eye you leaned in a kissed his cheek and embraced him saying your goodbyes, your Uber was here and you finally waved to everyone and made your way to the airport.

It's been two months since you came back at home from visiting him our best friends in L.A you were finally setting everything up with a landlord you met at an apartment building you went to while in L.A the apartment was officially yours it was beautiful and it had a perfect view of the city it wasn't in the city with all the traffic and people crowding it but it was 20 mins away from David's house and like 15 from the city. You shared the exciting news with your parents and you bought your ticket to L.A you'd be leaving in 4 days.
And so the packing your life in Chicago begun.

                        •skip to moving day•

Your morning started at 4 am to catch the 7 am flight to L.A, you kissed your parents goodbye and left in the ride to the airport you begun to check your phone to see a text response from the night before from Natalie
Nat
Yeah I wish you'd move here to be close to me, I cant vent to David about girl stuff haha
You quickly typed a reply
Y/N
Idk that city isn't for me.

Over the speakers they called your flight and you boarded to new beginnings. The flight wasn't the longest but you were exhausted from the days before and sleep was pretty much all you could do you were extremely glad you wore a comfy outfit.