Rule 2: You don't choose your family, fantasizing doesn't help.

Rule 2: You don't choose your family, fantasizing doesn't help.

Usually people would stay up late packing their stuff when they move. I tried that, and here I am playing need for speed. Leaving my piles of boxes with my belongings laying around my room. It’s nice that we actually got the house I spent my childhood back.

The only disappointment was my room that used to be sea blue with sea-creatures ended up being pain. Sadly the people that lived here painted all the walls bleach and boring. If I can’t pack my stuff, I surely wouldn’t mange repainting that’s too much work.

I seat upside right after all my blood began to flow to my brain. I took off my glasses. That’s right I wear glasses, caused by my addition of playing videogames in the dark.

I glanced at my alarm clock:

04:03 AM

I sighed taking off my sweater as it got hot. That’s the thing with Florida’s weather changes one minute, its cold the next it’s blazing hot. I walked towards my closet. Whereby I did manage to pack some of my clothes, okay my mum helped me.

I stripped my shirt off, leaving my bra on. I decided to go downstairs and get some ice cream. After I did immediately I ran back up too my room. Remembering that Reece lives with us now.  He was enrolled in military school since he was in the ninth grade. Now his back to finish his senior year.

The sounds of the ocean slashing onto shore being back memories of my childhood. It feels like home. I opened my window wider. That’s when I realized my neighbour’s window was as well wide opening. I mean aren’t they afraid of someone breaking in. There’s a lot of criminals and curious people. Like me, just the window being opening makes me want to jump in and explore.

For some reason that reminded me of my neighbours that lived here or possible still lived here. If I’m correct they were a Spanish family with four sons and one with a twin that passed away three years ago. I remembered attending his funeral Kyle Coleman he was a nice person and I forgot his twin brother’s name. His name is like one of those names which doesn’t stick to mind.

Reece was best friends with their eldest son Ian, then their friendship just ended, in the worst possible ways which resulted Reece going to military school. Ian, I don’t know what happened to him.

Then lastly Ramón the cutest baby I have since. Well his five now, I don’t know if his brothers have corrupted his adorableness and innocent mind.

I got a shirt on before I climbed onto the tree that was occupied in the little space between my room and the neighbours’. I finally got on to the roof. Despite the fact I wore a pink shirt and boxers didn’t really bother me. I mean it’s four in the morning nobody is going to see me right?

I feeling of memories running though my as the wind flowing into my hair. As the sun slowly peeked, showing the early stage of the twilight skies, though it was pretty dark, luckily the street light were kind of bright , how beautiful those view was.

The beautiful sounds of the waves that splashing onto shore, the melodic sweet songs of the eye catching blue birds in the plum trees, the lovely smell of fresh sea water was what I love the most about the beach, the that may be the only reason I missed Florida. The beach is basically my backyard.

I adored the feeling of every second that’s until I was disturbed.

 “Dean you fucking child” yelled man at the top of his voice Hispanic accent so intense and a little bit of fear. Every word came out crystal clear into my ears to brain-cells functioning very utterly brutal