Chapter Seven: The Old Cuttlefish

Narrator

"SHIT!!!" Gabe yelled out
Turns out he cornered himself on accident because he wasn't thinking.

Gabe POV

"All right who's there... I know your there... SHOW YOUR SELF!" I called out
I saw movement
I reached for my gun... just to feel something slimy... I touched my head... slimy... just then two tentacles covered my eyes

Callie POV

"What's wrong agent 1?" "I'm waiting for the new agent to come..."

Narrator

"GET OFF ME!!!" Gabe yelled as he grabbed Agent 8's tentacles and yanked her off and threw her away from him. "OOF!" 8 yelled. She started to get up to see...
A very pissed off Gabe with a crowbar.
"Wait i-I can explain!" "Too late for that woman" as he proceeded to knock her out.

*time skip with me walking to another story*

"Well almost there" Gabe mumbled. Just 1 yard away from the kettle. Its was 5:10 in the afternoon. Gabe was carrying 8 to it.

Callie POV

I was getting annoyed. Gabe hasn't even texted me! I was about to go home until...

Narrator

CLANK!

Gabe busted the grate of the kettle hopping out. "Jesus christ they really need to NOT fix th-" he was interrupted by Callie glaring at him. "Just where have YOU been?" He gave her a very pissed off glare topping hers and making her flinch. "Where do ya think squid?" He said as he threw agent 8 on to the ground.
"Callie who's t-"
Cap'n walked out just to see Gabe the last human alive agent 8 the octoling and Callie the inkling.
"WHAT THE ZAPFISH!?"
"Woah old man calm down." Gabe said. "Calm down..? CALM DOWN!? YOUR... YOUR THE HUMAN WHO 1 BEAT AGENT 8. 2 YOUR A HUMAN. 3 KNOW MY GRANDDAUGHTER AND 4 LOOK LIKE YOU'VE LOST TO THE OCTOSTOMP!"
"Sure I'm a human so what..?" "Humans exstinced 12,000 years ago!"
Gabe mind: 12,000 years... that's why Maggy and Billy and Steve died...

"Ok one question" "Ok shoot"
...
...
...
"The fuck is a OCTOSTOMP?!"

Sorry this took so long school SUCKS and I love reading other peoples work sooooooooooo... yeah but it's well worth it.