Chapter 1

Tyler Wellington

I was walking home from the movie theater after hanging out with Maven.

I've known Maven since I was 14 and he was 15. And we both are 19 and 20 now. I've had a crush on him a few weeks after I ment him. But yet he is straight and he thinks I am to.

I would never tell him how I feel knowing we wouldn't be as close as we are. But seeing him look at others with lust? Makes me broken.
Tonight we watched a movie called "fighting with the family" and I only remember staring at his handsome facial fetures the whole time and glancing away wenever it looked like he was about to look at me.

I'm walking home thought a dark ally and herd chuckles.

I looked around and saw a few dumb ass "gang members" who look like they can't even break a twig.

They looked over to me and laughed hard. "Looks like we found someone to kill finally." one of the ass whipes said.

Shit I Can't get in a fight right now. I have a meeting in the office tomorrow...

So...

Shit...

They came closer to me. One went to hit me in my Face so I shut my eyes. When I didn't feel anything I opens my eyes. All the guys where on the ground dripping with blood.

I look to the person who caused that.

It was Maven... Just with wings.

"Now you would not want to have any briuses be for the meeting tomorrow now would you Tyler?" Maven asked with a slight chucle in his voice. He turned around.

"What the Fuck just happens?!?!?" I questioned. I know it is simple but it don't look real. I am no dumb 10 year old child who would believe that.

Maven strived over to me, "bro calm down." he put his hand on my shoulder and I intently melted at this touch.

But then I remember what just happened and tenced back up. I shoved his hand away and does back.

Maven reached out and huged me as then my mined went blank.

I blacked out...