On Time

On time,I will meet with someone that l only call his,the apple of my eyes.I will meet his and we can hangout.It was in my dream that only we will hangout.Before that,I will hangout with him with my friends as like Intan ,Hafizah ,Hidayah and Nik .But only two of us .I am so eleted for that day.
I check my phone and all sms already to me.I see,the apple of my eyes send the message.He tell me he already at in front of my house.I quickly make up so I will be a spatecular at his eyes.But before that,I need to be cool and I try to invited him to my house,but he don't want.I know that will be yours answer.My mother told me"be careful".I say back to my mother "okey,I will".
Guess where we go?The cinema!I am so happy.He ask me"what movie you want to see".I say "frozen".He laungther of me.I ask him"why".He quiet and go to counter and buy the ticket.After we finish,I asked him to go to supermarket because I want made a cupcake to him.He and I already at ssupermarket we go to decoration materials of cupcake,search and search one by one.He send me back to home like he pick me already before we watched the cinema.I say "thank you because treats me for eat".He say"okey" with the beautiful face.
At night, I check my phone and want to see some of picture we take at cinema.I put some of picture at istragrm .After finish all my work,I go to kitchen to make some of cupcake.I want make some little bit for him and my friends" ohhh no!",I forget to buy a strawberry flavor.How I want to make my cupcake. I text him but he did't reply of sms.I think he hangout with his family.I am so sad at night.
During the morning I rushing want to the shop before 1.00p.m because I invited my friends to eat my morvellous mouth watering cupcake.Suddenly,it's rain.How I want go the shop.I wait at living room "knock,knock,knock".Who is front of the door.Ohh it's really you!the apple of my eyes.I invited him to my house and he very amiable with my mother.I can believe it,he come to my house only want give my strawberry flavor and he ask me to make cupcake quickly.
Now it is 1.00p.m and all my friends come to my house.It already done.My friends like my cupcake.I am so happy because I done to make a cupcake.My house is hearing with laughter with my friends.My friends and I take some of picture and 'selfie' each other.I meet him in a garden at near my house.I say "thank you because help me".He say "okey,but I want you to add some of cupcake".I just say"okey the apple of my eyes".
At the night,my mother and I watch the movie.Suddenly "knock,knock,knock".My mother ask me "who that,it already night".I say "I will see that".It was Hafizah!.I ask her " why you come to my house it already late night".She say "can I take some of cupcake".I just laughter to Hafizah.I say "sure".I go to kitchen and invited she to my house.I take swetie of cupcake and give to her.She say "thank you and sorry because I come to your house at night".L say "it's okey".In my book "friends is a special friends will help we almost everything problem in the world.Even love,family and others.In this world I think we have a friends even only one"