Prologue

My story began 4006 years ago, in -1987. I was born in -1987, in Alexandria. My father immediately said that I was the most precious thing he ever had. My mother was important to him too, but she died while giving birth to me. I still don't know if he meant what he said, because he left me 6 weeks after I was born. So, my aunt Camelia took care of me with the whole time she could give me. In resume, the beginning of my life was :

1- My mom died during my birth ;

2- My dad left me to my aunt ;

3- My aunt, a sterile student, had to take me under her wing. Let's get things clear : my aunt was 14 years old, was studying and wasn't married when she got me. Can you imagine that she wasn't married ?

Okay, before you ask it, let me tell you something : in the ancient Egypt, when a woman reached 12 years old, she could be given in marriage by her parents. But my paternal grandparents were not Egyptians (my grandparents moved to Egypt before having my father, then my aunt), so they didn't give her in marriage to nobody, despite the numerous request they received. It was also in Egypt that my father met my mother, an Egyptian born beauty like my father used to tell my aunt.

So, as I was saying, I didn't have a...let's say that I didn't have a good beginning. But, I had a really marvelous childhood, despite not having my parents by my side. My aunt gave me the best things I could have gotten. She was caring for me like if I was her own daughter, which I almost was. Anyway, I said enough about my childhood. Now I'll say more about the time I was 12 years old to....well...now.