ONE THING

I went to the baggage claim to collect well my baggage I was finally going to see my brother it’s been what 1 and ½ years I’ve missed him terribly him being on tv wasn’t enough I needed to talk to him in person. I looked up to see a sign with my name on is ‘ Brooke’ I grinned and drug my luggage across the floor towards the guy he noticed me struggling and snapped his fingers suddenly I wasn’t holding them anymore three big guards were holding them.

               “ er thanks” I said walking with the man towards the big black limo I groaned he couldn’t have just sent me a regular car. I climbed in and fastened my seat belt taking some coke that was sitting in a cooler underneath the seats. I took a quick swig before turning the cap back on I stuffed it into my duffel and sat in the limo patiently I looked down at my phone pulling up twitter I posted:

               @RealBeauty finally going home to see my brother I’ve missed him so much

               #bigbrotherlove

I tweeted before turning off my phone the limo pulled up to the house completely forgetting about the luggage I ran out of the car towards the front door. I knocked on the door and hid behind a bush the door opened and out stepped my brother I stepped behind him and tapped his shoulder lightly he turned around and I grinned.

               “ LIAM!” I screamed before I gave him the biggest hug ever yup! That’s right liam payne from one direction was my brother.

               “ brookey you look so different you look……. Mature….. and and……” I laughed at the awkward expression on his face a charged into the house looking for my little nialler. I seen him sitting on the couch with the rest of the boys I counted to 3 before I jumped from behind the corner.

               “ did you guys miss me?” I asked grinning they all snapped there heads towards me at the same time it was actually sort of scary.

               “ why are you people staring at me like that?” I asked looking at the boys who were gaping like a fish I blushed looking down at my white denim rip off’s and tank top.

               “ guys! I’ve missed you and all you can do is stare at me where’s my hugs!” I pouted the boys tumbled over themselves and rushed into me knocking me to the floor all of them laughing and of course liam being the pain in the ass that he is had to ruin the fun.

               “ alright that’s enough quit it leave my baby sister alone!” liam said scooping me up and throwing me over his shoulder he picked up a chair and put it in front of the couch then he let me slide down into the chair he gestured for the guys to come over to the couch I looked at him questiongly.

               “ so were playing twenty questions don’t answer them and you get squirted by water!” liam said seriously. Liam knew I hated getting squirted with water I glared at him he knew I would talk.

               “ liam I will get the spoons!” I threatened. Liam stuck out his tongue causing me to giggle.

               “ how many boyfriends have you had?” I thought about it flicking out my fingers as I went when I was done I looked down.

               “ 9” I said wincing liam’s eye’s widened I gave him a cheeky grin before he asked another question.

               “ how was college?” he asked raising his eyebrows.

               “ um it was ok” I said wincing slightly as the words came out no one seemed to notice but niall he gave me a confused look.