Open doors right? Chapter 4

As you got home that door was open You went inside and there your mum was tapping her foot on the ground "hello"
You said trying to sound confident but You sounded way different then what You wanted
"Where the hell where you Y/N!"
"I was staying at a hotel!"
You lied but your mom knew when you where lieing "sigh"
"I met a guy he offered to let me stay with him don't worry nothing happened his name was Brian Brian May!"
"...so you slept with someone?!?"
"NO NO NO THATS INCORRECT MOM!!"
"Sigh)"than what happened?"
"Well after work my truck stopped working so I went to get coffee to warm up he came in and we started to talk I told about the problem and that you don't keep the damn door unlocked!
He offered to let me stay so I did he is now a acquaintance of mine!"
"Ok"
And that's all she said then walked up the stairs "wow mum way to greet your daughter" then the phone rang
Brian's POV
I called her she took awhile to pick up right as I was putting it on the Receiver she picked up I quickly put it up to my ear!   "Hello Brian" she said very excitedly "hello Y/N" "it's nice to here you I wanted to tell you that we found a ranch that had been converted in to a recording studio so we will be gone for three weeks." She got quite quiet so I asked one time "hello are you there?"
"THATS MY HOUSE!!" She squealed through the phone "Your Staying With Me!!!" "Haha I guess we are!" "Hey you guys can meet our horses and my dog!"
"Well we also have two cats in the studio to catch mice" "ahah that's good we don't need mice and Fred loves cats!" "Well I hope he likes mine one is Romeo! And one is bob bob likes to his so you most likely won't see him"
"Oh how cool we will be there tomorrow morning see you soon!"
"Hey Brian before you go bring the boys down so you guys can clam rooms there all the same size but my room has two beds so one of you get to sleep in my room.." I blushed was she asking me to go to that room is she hinting at something??
"Uh sure we will be down in a minute past five!" "Ok see you soon bring your instruments so you don't have as much to bring don't worry the door will be open!

Thank you for reading it makes me happy to know I have people who read my story anyway what should happen in the next chapter ? Should I put in some romance??😏😏anyway bye have a good afternoon/night/day!