Wattpad Original
There are 3 more free parts

Intro

Hi guys! (:

If you don't know me yet, I'm Grey, a senior in high school (as of right now), and I use they/them pronouns. I'm a queer kid writing queer stories, and I have a very important announcement to make:

This book has been selected for the Paid Stories program! If you'd like to know more, Wattpad has a FAQ for you to read through. But I'll let you know now, buying coins with money isn't the only way you can unlock chapters, but you can also watch up to 3 ads a day!

This is an incredible opportunity, and it'll help me with supporting myself once I move out in the next year or two and go to college! I hope you all don't think I'm greedy, or don't care about you, because that's not true at all. I still have many free stories up, if you can't afford to unlock this one.

Any support means the world to me, whether it's through money or not. I appreciate every vote, every comment, every follow so, so much.

This book will be officially put up as a Paid Story September 2nd, 2020. I'm posting this introductory chapter now so you guys have time to either reread or start reading if you haven't already before you have to pay. After the date is reached, a paywall will pop up, and you'll have to unlock the rest of the chapters using coins (check the little box on the upper left side of your profile!)

I'm very proud of this book, and the fact that it was recognized in such a huge way is incredible! Thank you to those who have been with me since the beginning, and thank you to those who came in the middle, and those coming now. I appreciate you all tons. Seeing so many people enjoy this book is such a great feeling (':

If you like coming-of-age, self-discovery, and angsty teen romance stories, this is for you. It stars a POC main character with a love for baseball, and the love interest, who is an amputee. I hope you give Isaiah, August, and their group of nerds a chance, and I hope that, if you do, you love them just as much as I always will. <3

This book touches on PTSD and depression, as well as anxiety, so if those are triggering topics for you, I'm letting you know now! Potentially triggering chapters contain warnings at the very start.

Other than that, I've been told people see this as a heartfelt, realistic book, and I hope you'll see it that way as well (: Now, on with Isaiah's story!

x Grey

[And a notice before you begin: if you are a rereader, or you didn't read FTOS first, please stop spoiling].