Week 1- Tuseday: Chapter 2

The next day Taro Yamada has everything set when he over heard Osana Najimi's private conversation. After getting over 50 panty shots of several different girls at Akademi, and sending half of them to Info-chan.

Taro requested that a text would be sent to Osana's phone with a message saying this:

I know your secret.
Meet me on the rooftop after school at 5:00 PM.
Come alone or the whole school will know your secret.

After that was done, the next thing was Taro getting a clean male uniform to put in his gym locker. During lunch break, Taro went to the rooftop wearing the white gloves he took from the Drama Club room as he took a screwdriver from the wood shop classroom.

Once Taro got to the rooftop, he went to an area away from prying eyes. As he got closer he heard two voices talking. Taro took out his ear buds(that he stole from Ayato's locker) to place in his ears as he took his cell phone out of his pocket and plug the ear buds in it, to make it look like he is listening to music.

Taro has his camera on as two teenage girls who look to be first-years came from behind the air vent. Taro quickly took a picture of both girls without either of them noticing; Taro sent the photos to Info-chan as he waited to unscrew the protective lid off the fans with a screwdriver. He grabs the cover and after looking over the rail he saw that nobody moved the trash can and the trash lid was still up so Taro tossed the fan lid over the railing and was happy that it fell in the trash can.

He soon got a beep from his phone and checked it to see the school photos of those two girls and all information about them.

Name: Saki MayuzumiClass: 1-1Age: 16Reputation: 20Crush: Daku AtsuzawaClub: CookingStrength: Incapable of Self-defenseBio: Because of her hair and eyes, she is often referred to as "Miku Hastune" from Vocaloid

Name: Saki Mayuzumi
Class: 1-1
Age: 16
Reputation: 20
Crush: Daku Atsuzawa
Club: Cooking
Strength: Incapable of Self-defense
Bio: Because of her hair and eyes, she is often referred to as "Miku Hastune" from Vocaloid. Enjoys cooking as it reminds her of her father who is a chef and is currently in Paris for work. Eats so many sweets, yet she doesn't gain a single pound. Her and Kokona Harukawa have been best friends since they were in elementary school, and no matter what, Saki would help Kokona out with anything.

Name: Kokona Harukawa Class: 1-1Age: 16Reputation: 23%Crush: Ayato AishiClub: DramaStrength: Incapable of Self-defenseBio: Her mother passed away when Kokona was in 8th grade, and her father had to borrow money from family and friends to keep Koko...

Class: 1-1
Age: 16
Reputation: 23%
Crush: Ayato Aishi
Club: Drama
Strength: Incapable of Self-defense
Bio: Her mother passed away when Kokona was in 8th grade, and her father had to borrow money from family and friends to keep Kokona in rich schools as her parents were students in Seshima Junior High School and Akademi High School. When Kokona was in 9th grade she started going on dates with older men in exchange for money to help her father out when he borrowed money from Loan Sharks.
Kokona always meets men in Shizuta Town so nobody will recognize her.

Taro had to bite down a growl of rage when he found out that Kokona likes HIS kohai and how she goes out with older men in exchange for money.
Taro had to control himself before he killed Kokona Harukawa and Osana Najimi on the spot. However he thought about how he should plan Kokona's death since Osana was going to die today.

Taro calmed down so he doesn't destroy his cell phone. He closed his eyes and focused on where Osana and Kokona were at the moment. When he opened his eyes again, they were a crimson red color instead of their usual black. Taro's gaze swept the school grounds he spotted where both girls were: Kokona was at the cafeteria with her friends near her and Osana was eating lunch next to.... Ayato.

Again Taro was in rage as his red eyes grew a darker shade and icicles started to form at his finger tips.

Taro managed to calm down and quickly eat his lunch as class is about to start soon. A thought of where Kokona goes to see her older dates, rings in his head. A twisted smile stretches across Taro's face as he just going to make Kokona's life a living hell.