6.The Talk

First Person POV:

I woke up to Johnny and Thomas jumping up and down on the bed. I quickly sit up and smile. The boys stopped jumping and sat down smiling. Mamoru soon walks in with a tray of food while Rini was right behind him. My smile grows bigger as the tray was put down in front of me.

"Thank you Mamoru." I say but I noticed Mamoru's eyes were showing regret and sadness.

I look over to Johnny, Thomas and Rini, then back to Mamoru.

"Rini can you take Thomas and Johnny into the kitchen for some breakfast. I need to speak to Mamoru in private." I say as I stare at Rini again.

Rini nods and takes the boys to go and eat. I look back at Mamoru and glare slightly.

"What are you hiding? I can see the regret and sadness in your eyes. So come on and spill it or else I'm calling my father to come pick my brother, Rini, Thomas and I....Meaning you won't be seeing me for a very long time." I say with Aggressive threatening tone in my voice.

I see Mamoru sit down on the bed and sigh. I notice he hung his head low causing me to think him and Usagi have been sneaking around my back. Mamoru pulls his head up and looks at me. He frowns.

"It's about Rei. She was taken by our new visitors. We tried saving her but ended up failing instead. I'm sorry." Mamoru says causing my mouth to open wide and my eyes to go wide.

"That's what you were contemplating to tell me? Mamoru, you could have just told me last night. I would have understood that but instead you let me think the most possible worse thing ever."

"(Y/N), they are supposed to protect you and help keep you from harms way. To hell I'm suppose to do the same them for you except I am so far failing. I just wanted to protect your heart from the loss of a friend. I do love you and I always will."

I smile at him and kiss his cheek.

"I'll be fine. And I'll always love you too, Mamoru."

I look towards the slightly and then begin to whisper "look towards the door. We're being watched by three little people."

Mamoru looks over to the door slightly and smiles. He looks back over to me with a smile. I smile back.

"Okay we can see you three come on out an come here." I say causing the two boys to quickly run in and jump onto the bed just to hug me.

While Rini just came in and sat beside me on the bed. The boys let go of me and Thomas sat beside me while Johnny went over to Mamoru.

"(Y/N) don't forget Ami has her chess game today. Would we be allowed to go?" Thomas said all sweetly.

"Thomas you have karate at the same time and I should bring you home after breakfast. Plus our mother has things planned for Johnny and you this for the rest of the day. But if Rini would like to go with me, she can." I see her nod and I smile.