1

"Stripes on my ass so he call this pussy tigger" I sung outloud in my underwear set twerking in the mirror. "Fuckin onna scammin ass rich ass nigga!" My bestfriend screamed and brushed out her hair twerking. I breathed out of breathe sitting my tired ass down changing the song.

My and my girl Kira was in Miami right now, for Rolling Loud. We've been here for a few days already and everyone has been cutting up but today is day 1, and I was mostly ready to see my nigga Durkio. But after the concert we gonna try and slide through the after party and see whats popping.

2 Hours Later

"Girl hurry up for we be late and have to wait in a long ass line!" Aliyah yelled at me

"Girl hurry up for we be late and have to wait in a long ass line!" Aliyah yelled at me. I rolled my eyes and walked out the venue. The concert was cool for day one but I was excited for this afterparty. I hopped in the Uber and asked for the auxiliary cord. I played 'Global' by Lil Baby and we pulled up to the party in no time.

The party was in a hotel and when we got to the floor, we found it was multiple rooms connected and a bunch of people chilling on the bed and couches. Don't ask how we got in, but when we did, we tried to act as normal as possible. But we were big girls, so Aliyah went her way and I went my way.

After aimless wandering I got bored and went towards the balcony, this party was kind of lame and no one came. I was hyped up for nothing. When I got to the balcony door my little ass struggled to open the heavy ass door. As I was pushing the door it got light as hell all of a sudden and I stumbled onto the balcony.

"Who you?" I heard a heavy accent say as I stood up. When I saw who was on the balcony I realized who it was. The first actual celebrity at this whole party.

NBA YOUNGBOY.