2

I examined his physique and smiled a him

I examined his physique and smiled a him. He mugged me and continued to smoke on his cigarette. (actually cant stand cigs but i want this to be semi realistic as to whats going on in real life) I internally gagged and decided to speak up "NBA Youngboy is actually standing in front of me..." I said kind off starstruck. He seemed so closed and nonchalant. He said nothing and continued smoking. Guess he really is unfriendly as fuck in real life.

I turned my back and walked to the other side of the balcony, completely turned off by his vibes. "I'm Youngboy" I heard him say. I rolled my eyes and made a duh sound. He chuckled and continued on "Say, why you here?" he asked me. I thought about and I actually couldn't answer that. "Yakno, I really don't know why I'm here. Ain't shit here for me." I laughed.

I watched as he put out his cigarette and came over and sat across from me. "You ain lyin slime." He said "I'm only here cause they payin me." he finished. I nodded and went on my phone bored. This party sucks. "You ain gonna talk to me? I kno ya ass see me sittin righ here." He said in a meaner tone. I was taken back but I laughed and put my phone down. "Fine, lets talk."

1 Hour Later

Me and Youngboy had been talking for some minutes chopping it up and what now, and the party was finally ending. I had to find Aliyah but of course my phone was dead. "Wher' you think she at?" Youngboy asked. I shrugged sighing, "Probably somewhere being grown." I shook my head laughing. He smirked and looked around some more "So you ain grown, Ashiya." he said putting emphasis on my name. "Not at all, I'm still a baby practically." I grinned thinking about my innocent ass.

"Say, I'm boutta leave and head back to my hotel. You wanna come? Atleast till ya' lil' friend is found." I heard Youngboy ask. I didn't like the idea of leaving Aliyah and going about my business but we in Miami and if you think i'm turning down the turn up you got me fucked up.

I nodded my head and followed him into the hotel lobby and outside the hotel. No one was really outside being that it was like 2 AM. We got into an SUV and I was met with 2 other guys, one lightskin, and another darksin.

I learned that the lightskin guys name was three, and the darkskin was just a random security. The whole ride Youngboy was all in my phone and was in all the videos I took. I didn't post any though.

We pulled up to his hotel, which was super nice, expensive, something predictable for someone with his type of money. We headed up to his room and I got situated on a empty bed. While I was putting my phone to charge I heard music by him start playing, never heard of it though.

Moments later I heard talking. I took my heels off and walked towards Youngboy. I saw his phone propped up and he was on live singing a song I'd never heard by him. I stood behind the camera looking at the screen seeing he had 37.9k Viewers. "Say, what you looking at? Come on the live." he said trying to pull me. "Nooo, moveee" I whined laughing. (ion wanna hear no jokes. didn't realize till after the fact i wrote itxD)

I looked at the comments and scrunched my face up.

random: thats a new voice
random: this man know he stay with a new girl
random: 4kt
random: have you seen kacey yet?
random: drop this bro

I stood behind the camera and decided to mess with them. "YB, they think im ya girl" I said laughing. He smiled and shook his head. I walked away and went back on my bed, checking to see Aliyah had texted back. Nope. I laid back and went on instagram when Youngboy came out of no where with the camera all in my face. He was doing that weird laugh he love doing.

"Move! You blowing my shit with that damn phone!" I yelled laughing. I took his phone and looked at his lives comments.

nbaybshaderoom: who is that?
random: i know her
random: @/ashiyaaa is her at
random: she mess with yb

I ended his live and threw his phone on the bed. "You aint got no draws I could wear or sum?" I asked. It's looking slow for getting back to my hotel tonight and i'm tired as hell. He pointed to his suitcase before going back on his phone.

I walked over to it and looked in it and saw condoms, pills, weed, etc. Thats not my business I'm just looking for night cloths. I found a new pack of ethika underwear and put them on along with some random wife beater.

I stood in the bathroom mirror and took pictures and posted them to my instagram story. I was tired as fuck and I just wanted to sleep at this point. I went to the bedroom and laid in the empty bed. I looked at my phone and waited on Aliyah's message. But the night went on and I never got it. Something wasn't right. I had a gut feeling.

hey yalllllll ! i really like this story alot more than gangsta fever so expect this more than that ! loveyaaa