Chapter 1

" Don't Mess With My Man "
Egypt Aaxir Goss
Simone Lei Carter

                             Chapter 1 :
Keely clutched the white bottle of Belaire as he took it straight to the head. He was way past tipsy and was enjoying his birthday with his best friend A.K & a few other soldiers whom he had ran with in King Of Diamonds, a popular strip club in Miami.

At the tender age of 24 , Keely was in his prime making money and focused. He wanted nothing to do with a relationship, children & the typical fairytale most hood niggas had at his age. The type of paper he was bringing in only attracted gold digging whores , or slores who already been ran through by half of New York and last but certainly not least .. niggas babymamas with kids they ain't ever with. He was straight on it all.

" Keely this shit liver than a bitch ", A.K spoke over the loud music pumping through every speaker.

" I know , Brooklyn spots don't ever be shitting like this. You know this shit jumping because I been waiting for a bottle girl to pass and ain't seen a bitch yet ". Keely chuckled as he put the bottle to his lips once again tilting it up.

A.K smirked as he watched every bottle girl in the spot carry the most expensive bottles of liquor in the spot as well as Keely's Custom made cake towards them. It was a Louis duffel bag filled to the brim with bundles of money courtesy of a famous cake maker off Instagram he found.

Sparklers popped from the bottle sparklers each women held in their red 2 piece bikinis all accordingly planned.

" Happy birthday " the club began to sing as Keely blushed redder than a maraschino cherry. His peanut butter complexion couldn't hide the happiness he felt as the women donned his favorite color and sang to him with sex in their eyes.

                              •••

Simone rolled her eyes internally as she sang happy birthday for the 6th time in the past 2 days. She only had a few more minutes until it was time for her to clock out. Today she wasn't even scheduled to work but because it was a big time money nigga buying the club out for his best friends birthday , she told her boss she'd help for a couple hours.

Well past 2:30am, She was more than ready to go and she couldn't contain her eagerness to dip. She had a flight back to the City in less than 7hrs and was counting down to the literal second she was back on Harlem concrete.

" Money wassup with you ?" her best friend Tia questioned. Tia was a gold digger if anyone had ever seen one. " here we are with some of the biggest drug dealers in Miami rn and I can smell the attitude oozing from your pores. Bitch you better tighten up ".

Simone rolled her eyes as she glanced back at Tia. Before she could get out a smart comment , the man she knew as A.K ticked her off even more.

" You got a attitude or something ?" A.K questioned. " everybody singing happy birthday but you. I paid for cooperative, easy going bottle girls and you look like you barely wanna be here. I need to speak with ya boss? Cut ya hours short for today .. can you afford that ?"

" Nigga I don't give a fuck who you wanna speak with .. pick your poison. But I ain't gotta sing a motherfucking thing. Fuck you and whoever Birthday it is " Simone spoke as she tossed the ace of spade bottles onto the ground she once held in her hand. The glass shooting up into the area around them.

" You a disrespectful little bitch huh ?" A.K asked as he motioned security to grab the hoe from infront of him. He chuckled as he watched her fight against the big ass security guards who simply tossed her thick ass onto his shoulders.

Keely watched in confusion as lil mama kicked and flailed her arms against securities back and head.

" That little bitch crazy. I know she ain't wrapped too tight the way she just flipped ". Keely commented shaking his head as things returned to normal. " what she tweak about anyway ?".