Kevin Day (I'm a bit obsessed with him woops)

Kevin Day was a mess. Let's be honest, he's always a mess when it comes to Exy, but today hit him hard. As of now, he was releasing all of his anger that had stored in him by throwing Exy balls across the court to the other side where the net stood. Ball after ball after ball. It was never ending. Andrew Minyard had to go and retrieve Kevin before he passed out.

"I don't need your help," snarled Kevin as Andrew pulled him out of court and towards the change rooms.

"We're fucking waiting for you, Day. Take a shower and get out or we're leaving without you."

"I couldn't care less," he mumbled. Still, Kevin obeyed Andrew and took a cold shower. He stood under the running water, letting it soak his dark hair and watched it flow into the drain of the shower floor.

In ten minutes he was ready. "Where the hell are we going?" Kevin asked as Andrew picked up his duffel bag and headed towards the door, back to the dorms.

No answer from Andrew.

"Hey. I asked a question," said Kevin, getting annoyed.

"I noticed."

"You're not going to answer me? Where the hell are you taking me, Minyard?"

Andrew continued to lead Kevin up to their room to drop off Kevin's bag and then head to Eden's Twilight.

"Go get changed. We're going to Eden's." Andrew said, emotionless.

Once again, Kevin had obeyed his demand and went to his room. Shutting the door, the striker made his way to his closet and picked out an off-white, slightly sheer dress shirt alongside dark beige dress pants. It wasn't the normal colour scheme Kevin would normally wear, but he didn't care. Before he walked out the door, he did a final check in the mirror and brought his hand up to his hair to make sure it wasn't sticking up in random places.

He followed Andrew Minyard to the car where Nicky, Neil and Aaron were waiting for them.

"Took you two long enough," Nicky said, impatient. He was needy and wanted to get to the bar as fast as possible.

"Calm your ass, Hemmick," Andrew said while getting into the drivers seat of his black Maserati. The others piled in after him, Kevin in the passenger seat, Neil squeezed between Nicky and Aaron in the back. The group drove in complete and utter silence until they were right behind the upperclassmen's car which included Dan, Allison, Renee and Matt.

Soon, the team made it to the bar and headed inside. Nicky immediately took off with Allison to the dance floor, where a crowd was dancing to Rihanna. The remaining upperclassmen took some seats at the bar stools, right next to where Roland was making drinks.

"Well if it isn't my favourite regulars," he shouted loudly over the music. "The regular I presume?"

"Please," Renee yelled back, parched.

"I got you, girl," Roland said and left, leaving the 3 foxes to themselves.

"God I missed this," Matt said, wearing a leather jacket along with black jeans and a white tank. He had his elbows up on the counter and his hands were clasped together in front of him. Dan leaned on his shoulder and grabbed one of his hands apart from the other and kissed it.

"Me too. What do you say we take these shots and head to the floor, Renee?" Dan called to her.

"Sounds great." Right as those words come out of Renee Walker's mouth, Roland came back with 6 shots on a tray.

"3 vodka shots and 3 whisky's. Enjoy yourselves, guys." Roland said, flashing a smile."

Matt said, "thanks man". He took out a 10 dollar bill and gave it to the bar tender, who pocketed it.