Phishing

Anakin waits for Obi-Wan in the hall leading to his Master's quarters. His Master had been avoiding him for two days, impressive giving the Twilight's small size.

When he sees Obi-Wan walking his way he moves to corner him. Obi-Wan lets Anakin corner him in hopes that, with less resistance, that whatever this is will be over fast.

"So what do you and your girlfriend talk about? Do you talk about me and Ahsoka? Discuss the War? What?" Anakin questioned.

"We discuss many things. We do not speak of the war not only because it is a very unpleasant topic, but of security reasons. She is but a civilian and I wish not to put her life at any unnecessary risk. I have only ever briefly mentioned you, Anakin. In fact, I don't even recall mentioning your name. Just that I have a nosy reckless former Padawan, with his own Padawan."

"You've never mentioned me?" Anakin asks disbelievingly. For some reason he imagined that his old Master would have had a lot to say about him and his 'reckless antics'. He certainly seemed have a lot to joke about with the men of the 501st and 212th attack battalion, much to his chagrin.

"Well to be perfectly fair, Anakin, we've had plenary of other things to discuss and do together" Obi-Wan remarked dryly.

"Oh?" Anakin replies with a cheeky grin.

"Incorrigible!" Obi-Wan exclaims "I thought I would have raised you better then to have a gutter mind, my former Padawan" The Master frowns.

"You may have." Anakin waves of dismissively "Anyway, I bet she knows who we are anyway. I mean, we are all over the holonet"

"No, in fact, she doesn't"

"What?" Anakin exclaims. "How? Our image is everywhere! And EVERYTHING we do is examined in the press"

"She doesn't watch the Holonet. She had never even owned a holoset before I saved her. Therefore she had never heard of me."

"...Really" Anakin looks at his old Master disbelievingly.

"Yes, I find it quite refreshing just to be Obi-Wan to her. She knows that I am a Jedi, but that is hardly what is important to her" A smile comes across his face at the thought "who I am as a person, is what she adores. I feel rather freed by that"

"No, Master, I mean, you saved her?" Anakin asks.

"I did in fact save her, Anakin, yes. I freed her from slavery, on one of my solo missions a few years back." Obi-Wan takes in Anakin's perplexed expression as an opportunity to escape. "Now, if you will excuse me, I wish to retire to my quarters to meditate" With that, Obi-Wan left Anakin in the hallway.