16

"Kim Seokjin, one of the most well known young CEOs in Seoul, adopts 6 kids whom he had found abandoned and freezing in a dark alley one night as the young man walked home from work. He had adopted a 15 year old, a 6 year old, a 5 year old and a set twins who are 2 and a baby who just turned 6 months. As days passed it seems that the family of 7 only got closer and closer with one another; is it possible that the teen may be the next heir of Jinhit? It has yet to be confirmed but the speculations have been goi-"

The old T.V model got muted as a woman in red stood up from her place, walking over to a dark room -darker than the living room that is only lit by the T.V- the room messy with remnants of what seemed like children whom used to live there.

Broken toys, worn out books and raggedy small clothes, with a few expired open snacks were sprawled all across the floor.

The room smelt musky, rotten and of urea.
It smelt disgusting to say the least, adding the humid and heavy air, it was no place for a child to stay in.

And yet they were locked in it...

"I'm getting you back, you're all mine," The woman in red said as she dragged her sharp long nails agains the splintered rotten wood of the door.

"Woman, make me food!" A gruff voice of a man with slurred words spoke from the front door.

"Get me my children back you dickwad and groceries if you don't want to starve," The woman answered, sneering at the man.

"Listen you slut, those bastard children can go to hell for all I care. Since when did you start caring for them?! All you used them for was for slavery. Did I mention the fact that you sold your eldest's body?" The drunk man argued back at the sneering woman.

"AT LEAST WE HAD EASY MONEY FROM HIS USELESS BODY! NOW LOOK AT US, NO FOOD, NO MONEY! AND WHERE ARE YOU?! IN A BAR DRINKING OR GAMBLING SOMEWHERE!" The woman yelled at her drunk husband, who stumbled towards her with seething anger.

"HOW ABOUT YOU TRY TO PROVIDE FOR BASTARDS WHO AREN'T YOURS TO BEGIN WITH!" the man yelled, swinging his hands at the woman, causing her to get slammed against the wall.

"WELL, MAYBE IF YOU DON'T USE THE MONEY FOR YOUR OWN CONVENIENCE, WE MIGHT GET THROUGH THIS! FOR NOW WE NEED THOSE USELESS BRATS! HAVE YOU NOT HEARD THAT A CEO HAD ADOPTED THEM?? DON'T YOU KNOW THE MONEY WE CAN GET FROM THEM!?" She yelled holding her head in pain.

"Well then, why haven't you mentioned that earlier? Pack up, we're going to Seoul," The man stopped yelling and walked away from his wife in red.
----------------
At last Seokjin has a day off, the man was alone in his overly expensive, new and big apartment that he had bought for his new family.

The 7 moved into it earlier this month, it has been at least a week now.

His sons are nowhere in sight as they're all in school.

So now the 20 year old is lonely, in a huge apartment, alone.

The man sighed and texted his best friend Jongsuk, only to recieve an apology about the fact that he won't be able to respond as he was busy shooting a new drama.

"Siwshswbsisjew now whaaaatt???" He groaned out in frustration.

The man stood to walk over to his kitchen when his phone rang.
-----------
Yoongi was sitting bored in class, Minho blabbering about things he really didn't find intresting.