Prologue

2018

It had been 7 years since Nicole haught left or some might say dash off from purgatory. She lived with her uncle because her father died when he was in army and her mother abandoned her when she was 4years old and The reason she left because she had been bullied since she join high school. she was a lanky nerd with a pair of glasses on and in addition she was an intersex student at purgatory high. she had only two best friend Waverly earp & Jeremy chetri. They both were nerds too . when waverly earp decided to join cheer team she left her friends behind because she wanted to be  popular like Stephanie jones and with being nicole and jeremy she couldn't remove the label of nerd . Nicole understood her situation that she didn't want anyone to think that she's a bitchy & meany cheerleader like her older sister Willa earp or like Wynonna earp her middle sister who was bully. She wanted everyone to be intimidated by her but in nicole's eyes she was the most beautiful girl . Nicole had a crush on her since wynonna shoved her into locker but she didn't care at that time . she knew that she can't get her so she admired her from far .No one knew about her crush not even her friends . wynonna earp and Bobo del rey were rival but nicole haught was the target they both used  bully. when waverly said that she can't continue their friendship  because her new boyfriend Champ Hardy didn't want her to hang out with "the nerds" and a freak . champ was one of bobo's minions. when waverly told them that champ asked her for date jeremy wanted to argue but nicole signalled him to keep his mouth shut because waverly was so happy at that time and nicole didn't want to make her upset so she gave her reassuring smile and asked her about the date . She knew that there friendship will not lastlong . Nicole gave her a one last shoulder squeeze wished her a goodluck for her future life and gave her an expression of gratitude. After that day they didn't talk.  Bobo thought that waverly liked nicole so he used to beat her infront of waverly because if waverly hurts it means wynonna hurts . while champ held his arm around her shoulder making fun of nicole . nicole used to avoid waverly because she didn't want to make her guilty and think that it's her fault on the other hand wynonna used to do prank on her . she used to embrassed nicole  infront of whole school (wynonna liked hell she loved nicole with all her heart but she knew she can't have her so she didn't act on her feeling this is one the reason she bullied nicole because she could get near her) The reason she mostly beat nicole so bobo couldn't get near her but Bobo delrey was anything but an asshole . after last prank Wynonna was smug on outside but she felt so bad internally  because she beat the shit out of nicole that jeremy had to take her to the infirmary . and bobo was furious so he made a plan which made nicole to finally leave  purgatory .that day when nicole entered the class champ swinged at her face and snatched her glasses then Jonas Gallagher also wynonna's fuck buddy  grabbed her hands then champ started to open her pants she pleaded to them to stop but they were just snickering at her and snapped pictures of her appendage that was the first time nicole cried after her mother left but they didn't care they only cared about themselves after posting her pictures  on social media they beat her and left her .That day nicole swore she hate Bobo del rey and wynonna earp more than she hate her mother. she decided that she can't live in this hell hole so nicole packed her bag. Just as she was leaving her phone started ringing  jeremy Id appeared she received because she didn't want to abandon him .jeremy asked her how's she .she told him she's leaving .At first he insisted her to report about bobo but nicole didn't want to drag her uncle nedley town sherrif yes her uncle whom she lived her whole life with .she could get restraining order whenever she wanted but that is not how Haught's handle the situations as her father said to her . After she denied all his efforts  he told her that he's coming with her she tried to stop him but he threatened her if she left without him he would call her uncle immediately so she wrote a letter to her uncle and thank him for everything he did for her and drifted off with her one and only best friend jeremy chetri .