Wynonna

(Wynonna's pov)

I had a pretty great life . My parents Ward earp and Michelle Gibson were a happy loving couple . I have an elder sister Willa earp . My parents were so much in love . My elder sister she used to play with me , she was jolly, bright, chirpy(i know no one would believe me because now my sister is not the same she used to be. she became self-centered, mean, blunt) . It was because of that accident that took thelife of my parents. my father got promoted as a town sherrif . and My mama was 8month pregnant with my baby sister. My father took my mother to a restaurant which was outside of town . we were with our aunt gus i was playing Willa that's when we heard the news that changed our lifes.

FLASHBACK

Gus glance at phone as P PD(purgatory police department) number flash upon her mobile screen she picked up but before she has a chance to say something Nedley beat her to it 
"Gus you have to come to the purgatory hospital there was an accident on the road which involved ward and michelle"
Gus didn't hear anything she just took wynonna and willa and rushed to the hospital nedley was standing there with sullen and grieving look on his face "how are they and how the hell all of this happen? "Nedley started stammering
"Gus i-i- need yo-you to calm down"
"Don't tell me to calm down officer my family is in hospital just tell me their condition"nedley took a long breath but doctor interrupted him "I am sorry deputy but he didn't make it" gus just just sadly shakes her head in denial and started crying after some seconds she asked "how's michelle"
"She is in labor rightnow we can't say anything at the moment "after that doctor rushed to ER .
"Who did this randy"
"I don't know anything but as soon as i get to know i'll inform you"
She know that he's lying because he's avoiding her eyes