Plans

Abikail

- Plans

It was another Monday morning, I woke up bright and early to get ready. My older brother was hogging the bathroom so I went to brush my teeth and eat instead. My older brother is called Daniel. He recently started sixth form, he's two years older than me. When he's done with the bathroom, I do my normal routine. My uniform is looking neat as usual, I give a kiss to my mum and dad then head to the bus stop. My brother goes to Richwood Sixth Form, I've never been there though. I remember when me and Si were in primary and we used to say how one day we'd follow him to school and sneak on all the older boys. I remember when Sienna used to have a crush on him so she would always act shy around him. But that crush went quickly when my brother introduced his girlfriend, Alicia. They're still together now, she's really nice and sometimes stays at ours for dinner. Our families are really close. Sienna used to hate her. I don't know why I remember that but I just do.

When I got on the bus, I saw Sienna's sister Daniela sitting with her friends. I waved hello but I dont think she noticed me; maybe she was just ignoring me. She had grown so big, I remember when we were younger and I used to do her hair for her and I said that when she got to secondary school I'd always look out for her. I guess things changed, now she's got her own friends and the last thing she needs is to be seen with one of the LLL's. There's a group of LLL's in every year, it doesnt matter how old you are, no one wants to be seen with you. I guess I'm used to it now though, atleast I've got my main bestfriends. The majority of the popular group are all fake, they talk about eachother behind their backs, I hear it all the time.

During break, I was standing at my locker with Matilda. Passing us was Sienna and her group, I'm not sure if she had found out that I had signed up for dance committe but she didnt seem happy. She swooped passed and knocked down Matilda's books. "Opps!" she said whilst laughing. I rolled my eyes and began to help pick up the books. "I hate her," mumbled Matilda. "Me too!" I agreed. "I can't believe you were best friends with her!" said Matilda. "Neither can I, well that was once upon a time," I replied. We both burst out laughing then headed to the science room. The LLL's usually spend their break and lunch there, it's like our comfort zone.

Sitting there was the usuals: Ariam, Deborah, Amie and the younger year's LLL's. All of us LLLs knew eachother, everyone was quite friendly. I went to sit with my group of friends and Matilda explained what had happened today. They all gasped and said how they hated what Sienna had done. "Moving on, as you guys know, I've signed up for dance committe. This year we shall NOT be on cleaning up duty!" I said with pride. They all agreed and said in unity "WE SHALL NOT!!!". "So for this years halloween party, I've got a plan. So basically, we all wear masks and dress in nice costumes. It's the one night where we can meet someone without them knowing who we are! We could even get dates on the day!" I explained. They all began smiling and said how they liked the idea. "But they'll obviously know it's us since we're the only ones who dont have dates!" Deborah said. I hesitated for a moment then said "Tell them your date couldnt make it or something, just dont go on that subject!". We all agreed and the plan was final.

"As I will be part of prom comitte, I'll pretend to go on with Sienna's plans and say we agree to clean up, but no one will know who we are, and we can't be confronted the next day because there won't be any school!"I said. "I like the way you're thinking Abi!" Amie said. The plan was set, now it was only to put it into action and note it down. We agreed we'd all head to my house on Friday to finalise the plan. After school, I was meeting Ariam so we could do our homework together. We decided to meet in the library near cakes and shakes.

I went home to change then headed to the library. I decided to go through the back way instead because usually Sienna's group would hang infront with some of the Richwood boys. I cut across the grass and headed to the allyway. As I was walking through, I saw a boy and a girl kissing; one of them from Richwood and one from my school. As I looked closer I saw it was Sienna's boyfriend Sean. I decided to make a quick turn before they saw me. But then I noticed he wasnt with Sienna, he was with Lucia.