하나

It was a dark and stormy night. Yoona was in her nightshift at the Psych clinic when she saw two muscular bodyguards bringing a young and handsome boy in his twenties.

He looked dumbfounded. Their eyes locked and he seemed afraid.

"Yoona" her co-worker, Ella said and she looked at her.

"Can you go and check Taehyung in his room?" Yoona nodded and then Ella turned to look at the boy.

"That monster"

"What?" Yoona asked. She didn't know what was happening because she had taken a few days off being sick.

"You haven't heard the news? He killed his girlfriend" Ella said. Yoona looked again at the brown-haired boy.

"He looks innocent though" she said.

"That's the creepiest part about him. Anyways, go to Taehyung's room"  Yoona nodded and started her way to the boy's room.

"Hey Tae, how are you feeling today?" Yoona asked while she went close to the boy that was sitting in the corner of the white and lonely room.

"Be afraid of the man with the smile" was the only thing he was repeating without even looking at her.

"What man?" Yoona said with a shocked tone in her voice.

The sound of a lighting covered Taehyung's words.

Suddenly, Yoona felt someone back hugging her. She turned, afraid to face the man.

"Jesus Hoseok, you scared me!" She said to her co-worker.

"Don't trust him" Taehyung's said once again.

"Hoseok, do you know what is he talking about? He keeps saying creepy things like this" Yoona asked the tall boy.

"He is just a crazy man. Don't care about what he says" he put his hand around her waist and led her out of Taehyung's room.

"Don't trust the man with the smile!" Taehyung's scream was heard and gave to Yoona chills.