Its the secrets that follow.

When my dad called my heart was racing, it was horrible.

"Calm down" cam said to me.

I answered the phone

"Hello" I said scared as hell.

"Where are you?" My father asked.

"I-I'm with Cameron why.?"

"Your mother left.. I'm happy she did."

I was shocked my mother was the one who abused me most my fathers voice sounded weak... It was good to hear.

"What..?" I asked

"Your mother she's gone.. She left me you don't have to be scared to come home anymore I promise baby girl, just come home Cameron, he seems like a good guy he can come to.."

"Okay thanks daddy, I love you"

"I haven't heard that in at least two years, I missed it I love you to baby girl"

After we hung up, Cameron didn't have to ask he heard it all we drove to my house.. We were on my front porch when Cameron turned around and looked at me.

"Ready?" He asked

"Ready." I responded.. Then he did something I never thought he'd do.. Cameron Dallas my best friend kissed me..

"Cameron.?" I asked

"I'm so sorry! I'm sorry I've just always liked you and you've always had a thing for me I know your friend told me and I thought "well this is my chance." Please forgive me I'm-"

I cut him off by kissing him.

"I like you to cam"

Cameron smiled..

"Be mi-"

My dad then came out and introduced himself to Cameron they talked for a while and me and Cameron came up to my room he kissed me again..

"Be my girlfriend?"

"Yes.." I answered

"I really like you"

Just then my brother Austin came in...

"Austin hey baby sister Cameron..."

Austin was older than me.. Cameron and Austin got along but apparently not tonight...

"Austin" Cameron said

There was a lot of tension when....