Count Tarantula's Horror Stories

Kun:'Ello Once Again,And,Looks Like That I'm Making Another,''Bonechilling'',Story...,Where Our Narrator Is The Main Villain Of My Au,''Demonarium'',(C. Tarantula),a Fiendish Vampire Spider Who's Really Inspired In Our Nocturnal Narrator Of Chile,''Doctor Mortis'',Who's a Satanic Vampire,Yet,He Was Inspired In That Guy...,(I'll Listened To a Radiotheater Long Ago...),But,Hey,I Had Been Thinking:''¿What If I'll Create a Horror Saga Along One Of My Own Characters?'',¡Kaboom...,My Mind Exploded To This Idea,And I'll Finally Decided For Do a Horror Saga With Our Antagonist Of,''Demonarium'',By Myself,But,Uhm...,¿Let's Begin?...

*Prologue:The Count...*

*Somewhere In Demonarium...,There's an' Hideous,Yeeeet Wicked Presence Who's Hidden In a Gloomy Mountain Named,''Plawaki Bluff'',Which Is an' Mountain Full Of Shadowed Darkness, Biting Spiders,& Even Dreadful Nocturnal Bats...,But Anyhoo,Let's Go Inside Narris Citadel,a Ancient Fortress Where an' Malignant Vampire Spider Is Hiding In The Darkness,While a Sinister Laughter Is Heard,& He Approaches...*

Count Tarantula:''¡Nyahahahahaha¡,¡Welcome,Everyone...,To The Most Horrifying,Bonechilling Saga Of Scary Stories,Myths & Legends That I,Count Tarantula,Will Tell You This Week,Yet, Here I Am Anyway,And Anyhoo...,'Zis Is a Story 'Bout 4 Boys Who Dared To Go In a Gloomy Forest, Yet,In The End,They Become His Own Puppets...,Yet,Let's Go Along It...,¿Shall We?

*1st Horror:Voodoo Witchcraft...*

Count Tarantula:''¡Hwah,Hah, Hah, Haa¡,¡This Shrieking Story Is 'Bout 4 Kiddies From America Whom Say Witches Are Real,But,They'll Will Have a Ghastly End When 'Dey'll Shall Be Turned Into His Hexed Voodoo Puppets¡,!Mwahahahahaaaaaa¡''.

*Town Of Chickenburn,Present Year...*

Stanley,(