0.2

Roxy

I got in my little grey volvo outside in the parking lot, driving home with the windows down and my raido blasting one of my favorite bands, Tonight Alive. I sing while I drive ok deal with it, I rock out, its called not giving a shit if the driver next to you is giving you weird looks. Besides I only live like 10 minutes from the school anyway.

I get to the gate of my neighborhood and put in the unlocking code waiting for it to open. When it does I drive into my neighborhood and pull into the paved driveway of my big house. I mean its not huge but it could fit a normal sized family of like 7 it's just huge for only 2 people.

It's just my dad and I. My mom passed, I was 11 it was 7 years ago. I try not to think about it because it makes me really sad. My father has quite a bit of money he inherated plus he is a very sucessful business man, so yes we are a little rich I guess, which is how we can afford this stuff.

Anyways, I park my car in the driveway, I don't park in the garage that's for my dad's cars. I walk up our brick pathway and unlock the door walking into the house locking the door behind me again.

When I walk into the living room, the TV's on to the shopping channel, my dad watches this which means he is probably home. I walk up the stairs and to my bedroom past my dad's room amd office and the guests bedrooms. I put my backpack on its hook, and my keys on thiers, and slip my shoes off and throw them into my giant closet.

Before stripping anymore I go to my fathers door and knock on it. He opens the door, he is dressed in his usual business suits and behind him on his bed are his traveling suitcases, he's going on a trip.

"Sunshine!" He says with a big smile using the name he has always called me, when I was little he told me that I was the sunshine of his life, I brightened up his days. He pulls me into a hug.

"Hi daddy," I said breathing in his scent, he was wearing my mom's favorite.

"Do you want to help me pack, Sunshine? I have to leave for the airport in about an hour, I'm going to our Italy branch for a few days. " He pulls from the hug and I nod I like helping him pack I make it more organized for him. I was used to him traveling that what he does, after my mom died I always went to my aunt's house, she's pretty rad, but I can pretty much take care of myself being an 18 year old, I stay home now.

I help him pack and we say our hugging goodbyes saying we'll call each other and stay safe all that stuff. I am then left alone with just my cat Mittens, he is adorable. He is black with white paws and a little white circle around one of his bright blue eyes, and has a pink nose. (that is what I want my cat to look like man sje basically has my dream cat)

Its almost 5pm so I just make myself some mac n' cheese cause I'm lazy. (Hold up it is literally 5pm on a tuesday rn omfg coincidence I ThiNk YeS. soz)

I have like 3 real friends so I'm pretty much a loner, I don't really like people anyway. So for the next few hours I go up to my room put on Netflix and scroll through my tumblr timeline and read some fanfiction ;-), thats basically my life.

I fall asleep around 10ish, after i take a nice shower, and cuddle up to Mittens and listening to Blink 182.

✯♕✯(this is asdfghjkl)