1 wana put my d1ck in ur h0t poket

God's PoV
I was helping pikachu get cleaned off from his hard day at work, "I know smash can be hard but you did amazing out there my boy"

"Pika?" The yellow creature asked.

"Yeah! Here, let's get your cuts treated." I responded, somewhat worried about the poor creature. I put my hand around Pikachu and carried him into the bathroom, bridal style ;)

"Pika." The pokemon replied to himself.

Suddenly, as I was cleaning Pikachu, he started to blush slightly. It gave me a bit of a hard on. "He's so cute omfg skeet skeet" I said internally. There was sexual tension between us. Then, Pikachu stroked my dick with his tiny feet, giving me even more of a hard on. I moaned slightly. "P-pikachu, I-" I stuttered.

All of a sudden Shriekarooni came in, almost breaking the door. He was puffing air heavily, I saw that he had a huge boner. "Your ass is my swamp and I'm gonna jump in it." I unzipped his pants eagerly. His big peepee came out and it was a 10 feet long OwO

"S-senpai-" I studdered but before I could say anything more, shriek shoved his dick into my mouth.

I sucked, and hard. Then a figure walked and stood behind me, an average sized person. I looked at shreik, he looked terrified. I turned around. And there he was. Pikachu... with buff human legs, he had a 9 inch dick and it was dripping in precum. His face made me come all by itself. Then I heard rustling in the corner of the room. We all turned around to see what it was...

It was the trash man himself. Daddy Devito. He came out of his hiding spot, the trash can. "Oh God-" he jacked off in front of them all and came almost immediately. Everyone there smirked at each other. They all decided to come close and to bang eachother in a line. In a bathroom.

Sonic rushes into the bathroom at the speed of light "gOTTA GO FAST!" Before anyone could do anything, he came in and saw everything. Horrified, yet gets an instant boner, so hard that his dick fell off. "MAH DICK FELL OFF", Then he slapped his leg with the 👌🏻 hand gesture and ran away into the distance with shame, only because of his boner tho.

They just ignore what happened and keep fucking and blowing eachother. Soon the all cum all over eachother.

-

The fucking end I guess. This was beautiful.

1/2 credit to not_un_creative for bringing this idea up (despite shrek and Danny Devito 😂)