Former Member: Yeonwoo

Stage Name: Yeonwoo (연우)Birth Name: Lee Da Bin (이다빈)Position: Main Rapper, Vocalist, Visual, Face of the GroupBirthday: 1st August, 1996Zodiac Sign: LeoBirthplace: Seoul, South KoreaEducation: Seoul School of Performing ArtsLanguages: Korean, Japa...

Birth Name: Lee Da Bin (이다빈)
Position: Main Rapper, Vocalist, Visual, Face of the Group
Birthday: 1st August, 1996
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
Education: Seoul School of Performing Arts
Languages: Korean, Japanese
Instagram: chloelxxlxx

First Comeback: Welcome to MOMOLAND
Last Comeback: Show Me

Yeonwoo left the group on the 29th November, 2019. On the same day, MLD Entertainment announcing her departure. The statement (in English) reads as follows:

"Both Taeha and Yeonwoo have thought deeply about their career path for a long time and upon having enough time for their thoughts, have had much conversation with the company... While Yeonwoo has had deep affection for her MOMOLAND activities, she has decided that continuing together with her actress activities would be too much strain for both her team and herself so to leave the team and concentrate on her career as our actress [under MLD Entertainment]... This decision was carefully made after much conversation and discussion between the performers and the company, so we would like to request you to restrain from making unnecessary speculations and causing misunderstandings. We would like to ask you for warm encouragement and support for all the members who would go on their new path from now on."

Motto: "Live like it's the last day."
Ideal Type: "Someone who seems to dislike me but actually likes me."

Random Fact
Yeonwoo is an ex-trainee of MBK Entertainment and PLEDIS Entertainment.