Chapter 1

Sorata opened the main door to Sakurasou, and as he entered his room, he was immediately welcomed by Shiina, who had been waiting for him since his departure. 
"H-hey..." Sorata said with a blush.  "I was really anxious to see you,".  Shiina responded with a kiss on the cheek, which made Sorata's heart jump.
"What are we  eating tonight?" Sorata asked. "We're having baumkuchen tonight," Shiina replied.
"I-I see...".
After dinner, there was a storm and Sorata was trying to sleep when he heard a knock on his door.  "C-can I sleep with you tonight? I'm scared.." Shiina asked through the door.
Sorata's face went red from blushing as he answered the door. "O-of course.  Anything for you, Mashiro,"
The next morning, he woke up, and Shiina was lying naked next to him.  He remembered the events of last night, and he recalled a lot of sex and cuddling.  He waited until Shiina woke up, while holding her in his arms.
Once she woke up, they shared a morning kiss and put their clothes on for the day.  "I-I'm glad we got to try some ... new things ... yesterday ..." Shiina mumbled as they left Sorata's room.
"I a-am too.." Sorata replied.
That's right.  Today is the day of Shiina's art presentation at school.  She had practiced all month for this, and was really scared but felt secure since Sorata was by her side.
"H-hey.. if I don't do so well in the presentation, you'll be there to support me right?" Shiina asked Sorata worriedly. 
"What kind of boyfriend would I be if I wasn't there for you, darling?"
His reply made Shiina's face go slightly red, and she looked away to cover it up.  "Th-thanks.."
Sorata hugged Shiina tightly, as he reminded her, "When have I ever not been there for you?"
Shiina realized that Sorata had always been there for her and smiled, while hugging Sorata back. 
Aoyama greeted them as she was getting ready for school.  "How are you two lovebirds?"
"We're good!" They both replied, almost at the same time. 
Aoyama was taken aback by the straight-in-your-face answer, and replied "Oh, that's good"
While the three were walking to school, Shiina clung to Sorata tightly and asked "Are you sure I'll be able to do the presentation?"
Sorata replied with "I don't know, but if you don't do it I'll be here,"
Mashiro smiled and kissed Sorata as a thank you for getting her hopes up.
When they arrived to school, they parted ways with a I love you and went along with their school day.
After school, Shiina walked up behind Sorata and tugged on his shirt. "I think I did okay on the presentation,"
Sorata turned around and started to pet her, "See, I told you you'd do fine~"
"C-can we do something today?" Shiina mumbled.
"Sure.  Anything you want, Mashiro."