Trouble for Junior

Here's another one-shot. This story was something that I came up with yesterday after what happened during 8th hour.

    One day at school, Junior and his best friend, Laura, were busy reading the Bible together. They and the rest of the class were all done for today, so the classroom was filled with the sound of chatting students. Robyn Starling was nearby, listening happily and taking notes for next week's Sunday School on a piece of notebook paper. The windows were all open, letting the scent of springtime in. When the bell rang for lunch, the happy students filed out of the classroom into the cafeteria. Just as Junior stepped out of the kitchen with his tray, the school bully, Aaron, stuck his foot out, causing Junior to trip and fall flat on his face, spilling his tray in the process. "Might wanna watch where you're goin', shrimp," he said accusingly as his overweight body towered over him.

    Aaron and his goons laughed and left while Laura scowled at them while coming over to help Junior up off the floor. "Don't listen to him," she said. "You know that he's just teasing you, right?"

    Junior nodded, feeling a little hurt at the same time. His clothes, face, red-orange hair, and even his red-and-yellow baseball cap were covered in green bean juice, applause, kechup from his hamburger, and ranch dressing. Laura got some napkins and paper towels and helped him clean up the mess on his front as best as she could before taking him to where Robyn was. She was listening to Stanley Marsh, Kyle Broflowski, and Kenny McCormick having a conversation when they glanced up. "Hey dudes," Stan waved.

    "What happened to Junior?" Kyle asked, noticing the young boy.

    "Aaron tripped him," Laura simply said while Junior was shaking bits of carrots out of his hair.

    "At least he's not hurt," replied Kenny, his voice muffled by his orange parka.

    Junior just nodded as he sat next to Butters Stotch, another friend of their's, who offered him a napkin to help get the dirt of his face. Smiling, Junior thanked him and was just finishing when Robyn kindly handed him her tray. "You can have mine," she said.

    "Won't you be hungry?" Junior asked.

    "Not really," Robyn replied as she returned to her note-taking. "I had a big breakfast this morning, so I'll be fine."

    Junior smiled happily, knowing in his heart that there was a reason why Robyn was one of the Christian Guardians who represented the Element of Compassion.
.............................................................................................................
    As recess rolled around, Junior, Laura, Robyn, and the four boys were playing jump rope as the other kids ran around and had fun on the playground. At one point, Stan and Kyle were jumping together while Robyn and Junior were both holding the rope on each end when Aaron and his friends showed up. "Still being pathetic," he sneered. "How embarrassing."

    "Shut your mouth, jerk-wagon," Stan said with a glare.

    "Pah. You'd wish," Aaron scoffed before glancing over at Junior. "What if I told you that God didn't exist?"

    "I'd say that you're a complete looney bird," Junior said, also glaring. "God is real and you know it; you're just too stubborn to admit it."

    "Amidit it, squirt," Aaron insisted. "God's nothing but a fairytale."

    "Shut up, wadball!" Kyle yelled.

    Aaron sneered. "Whatever you say, Jew jerk."

    Kyle's face went as red as his big mop of curly hair as his teeth gnashed with fury. He absolutely HATED it whenever someone insulted his people; as if every time Eric Cartman doing the same thing wasn't bad enough. "DON'T YOU DARE INSULT MY PEOPLE, FAT BOY!" he screamed, running up and punching him in the face.