The first day (1/3)

Editors note: Only note is I'm sorry I didn't post 😔
*swearing*

    Lia's POV

   We pull up to our hotel and I sit with mar while Evan and Gordo check us in. After a few minutes Evan motions for us to come over. Mar and I get up and we follow Evan and Gordo up to our rooms. Once we get to our rooms Evan opens the door and we put our bags on the beds. Once we put all our bags down we walk out and go to Mar's room.
(Mar: regular print Lia: italics Evan: bold Gordo: underlined )
"Lia are we gonna do our makeup here and then go?"
"Uh Yeah lets do that."
"What am I gonna do them?"
"You and I could go with them or we could just chill here."
Evan rolls his eyes but is polite and says "I think we should go with them."
Gordo gives him a little nod and we end up at mar's room. She unlockes the door and we go inside.

  Grayson's POV

    After Ethan left my room I just laid in my bet for a while. What should I do? I don't like acting this way but I don't care at the same time. I'll dm one of those people from earlier and see how that goes I guess. I open Twitter and dm two people. Azzyland and sssniperwolf. Lia doesn't follow me but azzy does so I'll probably get a dm from her. I dm then both a simple "Hey". After starring at my phone for a minute or two I get up and get ready to go out.

Once I finish getting ready I grab my wallet my phone and my pass. I open my phone to see two messages. One from Azzyland and one from Ethan. I open the one from Ethan first it says "hey bro I'll leave in a minute or so with James and Emma we'll be down in the lobby"
Then another one saying "where are u dude"
And one last one saying "bro I'm leaving text me when u wanna stop being a bitch" ouch that one really hurt for some reason. I text Ethan back saying "Bro where are u I'm gonna meet up with u my phone was on silent"

    Lia's POV

    Mar and I sat and did our makeup and Evan and Gordo just sat an the beds.
"I think I'm ready are you?"
"Yeah I guess. I kind don't like my hair but I can't fix it."
"What am I gonna do lia?"
"I don't know what do you wanna do? You can come with if you want?"
"I don't wanna go with you."
"Okay what do you wanna do then?"
"You and I could get drinks or something."
"No it's alright Gordo."
"Well if you don't wanna stay with Gordo what are you gonna do?"
"I don't fucking no!"
"Evan chill dude she didn't do anything."
There's a second of akward silence then Evan says
"I'm just gonna stay here."
"Lets just go then."
I stand up grab my phone and pass and walk out the door. Mar and Gordo follow behind a few seconds later. We walk in the elevator when someone screamed "WAIT DONT CLOSE-" before I could hear him it closed all the way. Mar and I burst into laughter while Gordo chuckled a little. The elevator stops at the lobby hallway and we all leave the elevator and walk outside.
"How far away is the convention center?"
"Not that far I see it from here. It's that short building to the left."
"Oh okay."
Then we started walking to the center.

    Grayson's POV

    Shit. I couldn't catch the elevator on time. What should I do run downstairs or wait for the elevator. I'll just run downstairs. I swiftly walk over to the stairs and walk down them. I got down the stair and the elevator door opened. I was gonna make a joke so I look over and I see someone kinda familiar. Oh wait I follow her on twitter I think. I say "Hey I could've used the ride down hahaha!" The man with them looks at me and say "Sorry we didn't know your were coming hahah!" I respond with a little "it's all good." Then I walk out the door. I get on my phone and call Ethan. He declined. So I call Emma. She answers.
(Emma: regular
Grayson: italics
Ethan: bold)
"Emma?"
"No it's me."
"Ethan where are you guys?"
"Don't worry about it."
"We're right in front of the creators lounge."
"Emma shut the fuck up!"
"Don't be rude."
"Shut up."
"No!"
*whispers* "stank bitch"
"ANYWAYS! I'm on my way. Bye."
I hang up and open and open the Uber app and sit on the curb and wait for it to get here.

    So for this chapter I was gonna add something big but I'll save it for the next one so stay tuned 👏🏾

Follow my ig @liasluvs