Oneshot: Maddy and Rhydian

^^^^Maddy's outfit^^^^
Maddy's POV (Before Addy was born)

Rhydian has been acting weird all week. It's almost as if he is keeping something from me. He keeps going off at random times and spending a lot of time on his phone. I was going to say something earlier today, but he left, again.

I hear the door open from downstairs. That must be Rhydian. I head down the stairs to confront him. 

"Hey babe!" he smiles at me.

"Hey," I reply. What has him so happy?

"I have something planned for us today. I know I've been acting weird lately and I'm hoping to make up for that with the surprise I have for you. We will be leaving in 2 hours, so you might want to start getting ready if you need too. Where something a little dressy but casual," he explains.

A little dressy but casual? What does that even mean? Oh well, I guess I'll have to figure that out.

"Okay!" I reply, happily.

"I love you!" he states with a smile.

"I love you too!" I reply with a huge grin on my face as I walk up the stairs and to my room.

I get ready and put on a black bralette, a cream colored sweater, and some blue jeans. I guess this is a little dressy but casual.

"Okay, I'm ready," I say coming down the stairs. It's about an hour an a half later now.

"You look beautiful Mads!" Rhydian exclaims.

"Thanks babe, you clean up nicely," I joke with a smile.

"Come on, we can go ahead and leave now if you are ready. I just can't wait to show you," he states.

"Sure, I'm all ready to go," I reply.

We get to a park about 30 minutes later. There are lights illuminating the trees and it looks beautiful since the sun is going down and it begins to get darker. Rhydian leads me down a path to a gazebo so that we are now standing under it.

"Maddy, we've come a long way since the day we first meet and I called you "Smelly Girl." We've been through so much. With our secrets being exposed and almost losing our Wolfblood sides, but I love you none the less.  If anything it has made our love stronger. So, with all that has happened, I'm asking to seal the deal completely and officially. Maddy, will you marry me?" he asks down on one knee, with a huge grin on his face.

I don't think twice before I answer.

"Yes! Of course, I will!" I exclaim and throw my arms around his neck. I pull him closer to me and our lips meet. The kiss is sweet and I don't ever want it to end. But i pull away and smile up at Rhydian.

Rhydian slips the teardrop ring onto my finger and I start to tear up.

"I love you, fiancé," I say with a grin.

"And I love you, my beautiful fiancé," Rhydian replies.

And with that, the rest of the night is filled with smiles and kisses, filled with hope for the future.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Maddy's Ring^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^(but you can imagine it any way you would like!)

First one-shot!!!! Thank you all for reading! I love you guys!