Last Chapter

Here Ya Go The Final Chapter Before The Sequel !

**1 Year Later**

Armani

My Kaiden Bear Is One Years Old Teething Like Hell ! Today Is My Wedding Day And I'm Nervous As Fuck !

"Calm Down Mani" Lala Said , Our Friendship Improved ALOT And Did I Mention She's Pregnant....With Garrett's Baby . -.-

I Took A Breath In and Out

Well Let Me Tell You Whats Been Going On For This Past Year!

Anthony Has A Girlfriend And She's Pretty Her Name Is Yahriel . She's Had A Baby With Him 3 Months Into Their Relationship ... They Had A Boy Named AJ (Anthony Jr.)

Armando Is With Rashonda And They're Having A Wonderful Life With Camille , I Haven't Heard About Coco In A While . Don't Worry Rashonda Isn't Pregnant , Armando Decided He's Going To Take It Slow

Keith Finally Told His Parents About The Drug Dealing And At First His Dad Was Beyond Mad But They Eventually Got Over It And Keith Is Still In The Drug Game And He Doesn't Plan On Stopping -___-

Aaron (My Dad)

My Dad Has Stepped Up In His Game And He Decided To Stop Playing Around On My Mom And Their Relationship Is Finally Improving And They Will Never Stop Loving Each other .

Kyle

Kyle Has Stopped Being A Douchebag And He Married Mary (That Rhyme Tho Lmao) And He Told Keith And He Met His Real Dad , He Was Really Cool And His Name Was Mitchell .

Lala (Latisha)

Lala Got Back Together With Garrett After Realizing That She Could Never Get Back Together With Anthony So She's 4 Months Pregnant With His Baby . Garrett Now Has Two Baby Mama's Maggie and Lala .

Kendrick

Kendrick Is Still Working For Keith As A Dopeboy And He Broke Up With Izzy But He Still Sees Shyla Whenever He Gets Too . (A/N: Don't Tell Armani , But He Still Loves Armani)

Izzy

Izzy Left Her Hoe Ways And Guess Who She Is With....PETE! Yup That's Right Pete. She Has Shyla And She Loves Pete And She's Done With Kendrick ..

Pete

Pete Decided To Leave The Football Team And Become A Drug Dealer What A Dumbass Crossover Pete Hates Keith For Stealing His One Favorite Girlfriend .

Rose

Rose Finally Got Married To Red And She Said She's Done With Kenneth After She Saw With Her Own Eyes Izzy Messing Around With Kenneth In HER Bed . Smh , Rose Had A Baby With Kenneth And Her Name Is Rosie .

Kenneth & Cole

Kenneth And Cole Both Left The Drug Game And Cole Met A Pretty Girl Named Shantelle . (A/N: Your My Thug Forever CROSS OVER!) Cole Soon Fell In Love With Her And Her Son Dustin And Kenneth Is Taking Responsibility With His Daughter Rosie .

**Here Goes The Book!**

I Had On A Mermaid Style Beautiful Dress And I Was With Lala , Rashonda And My Mom . My Hair Stylist Finally Put The Final Touches On My Hair

I Heard My Mom And Lala Sobbing "It's The Hormones" Lala Said

My Mom Giggled "You Are Too Beautiful" She Got Up And Put A Pearl Necklace And Said "I Wore This On My Wedding Day" I smiled And It Was A Gorgeous Necklace ..

My Dad Walked In "Ready Princess?" I Nodded And They All Exited Except My Dad He Looked At Me "Armani Remember This , Never Stop Loving Because At The End YOU'LL Be The One Hurt , Keith Is A Very Handsome Young Man And I Want You To Take Care Of My Grandson" he Kissed My Head And I Took His Arm

We Arrived At The Door And My Heart Was Pounding I Think Everyone Heard It . The Doors Opened And Everyone Stood And Stared At Me And Gasped .

I Walked With My Dad And My Heart Was Pounding As I Saw Keith And He Was Smiling Hard . I Took Keith's Hand And We Looked At Each other He Whispered "Ready To Be Stuck With Me Forever?" I Nodded And We Waited For The Pastor To Speak

**Skipping To The End Of The Pastor's Talking**

"You May Now Kiss Your Bride" We Shared A Passionate Kiss And I Saw Kaiden Run Up To Me And Jump On His Dad As Keith Put Him On His Back "May I Present Mr And Mrs Roberts!" Everyone Clapped

I Arrived At The Reception With A Tight White Short Dress , Keith Was Next To Me In A Button Down Shirt And Pants .

It Was First Dance NOW! They Played Always Be My Baby- Mariah Carey .

"I Love You Armani And I Never Want You To Forget" He Whispered To Me .

"I Love You Too Keith" I Said As A Tear Fell Down My Eye .

We Didn't Know That This Was Just The Beginning Of Our Problems ....

The End .

But WAIT there's more !

The Sequel Will Be Called : That Thug Of Mine Part 2 .

*

*

Edited chapter.