:5:

November 18th, 2008                      

We were laying on the bed silently with clothes surrounding us. His arms wrapped securely around me as I nuzzled against his chest. I loved the feeling of him even though I had just met a couple hours ago.

He made me feel like I was the only girl left in the world. I never wanted this feeling to end.

I shifted in his arms as I looked up at him, taking in his features.

"You make me feel things I never thought I'd feel again." I confessed.

"And you deserve every bit of it." He replied giving me a peck on my forehead.

"As much as I never want whatever this is to end, I think I should probably finish packing first."

"I almost forgot you were leaving. Looks like we have 3 hours left together."

He got up to go pick up his shirt from the other side of the room. I just grabbed a long shirt from the bed and slipped it on.
I started fitting in the last few things into my suit case as I saw Joel come up to me.

"I believe you forgot to pack this lovely black dress Ms.Winslow. " He said handing me the dress.

"Of course, how could I forget this of all things." I laughed as I piled it on top.

I finished putting the last things in and zipped up the last suitcase rolling it to the side of my room. Joel helped me put back everything else left into my closet and helped clean the rest of my room.

"Seriously? I just fixed the bed." I say as I came out of the bathroom and saw Joel laying on the bed.

"You mean we, we just fixed that. Don't try taking all the credit here." He said lifting his head from the bed.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to the bed. I sat down next to his head and ran my hand through his curls as he layed there peacefully with his eyes closed.

"You tired?" I asked.

"Mmhm" He said, keeping his eyes shut. "After the mess we just cleaned, anyone would be exhausted." He let out a small chuckle as he put his arm around my waist snuggling himself against my side. I decided to lay down properly next him as I kept myself tight in his embrace. I admired his features as he kept his eyes closed.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." He mumbled.

"Why take a picture when your right in front on me?"

"Touché" He replied as his eyes fluttered open.

We stayed in this same position until we both began to drift off into a slumber.

I felt myself being shaken awake but refused to acknowledge the disturbance. I felt an arm wrapped around me giving me another shake.

"Azi, you gotta wake up now" I heard a familiar husky voice. "You have a flight to catch Azi. And I really wanna be the one to drop you off. I've always wanted to recreate those cheesy couple airplane scenes you see in movies." I lifted my head and smiled.

"You mean the ones where one person is leaving far away and the other comes running to them in slow motion telling them to stay?"

"That's exactly what I mean. And then they kiss as everyone around them claps."

"If thats the case, let go!" I said excitedly as I made my way to the bathroom to freshen up.

Once I was ready, I checked for anything I might have left. I took another look at my room knowing I'd miss this. I turned around and made my way to the living room to say goodbye befire grabbing my suitcases. We reached the living room and saw Emilia and Chris sitting on the couch.

"What have you all been up to these past hours?" Chris asks.

"Nevermind that, what color are her panties?" Emilia asked impatiently with a smirk.

"Purple. Actually, I'd say more like lavender." Joel says making me widen my eyes. I see Emilia's and Chris' mouth hang open in complete shock. They probably weren't expecting a real answer.

"Uhm, if you guys don't mind, I think I should head out. I-I don't really wanna miss my flight." I said letting out an awkward chuckle.

"Uh-yeah, yeah." Emilia stuttered still in complete shock. "I'll drop you off?" She asked.

"Actually-"

"Let me guess, Prince charming is taking you already?" Chris asks nudging Emilia.

"Yes actually, I already called dibs." Joel said nodding.

"Dibs on her? Or on dropping her off?" Emilia asks winking.

"Okay, you know what, I think I should start my goodbyes now." I said trying to get out of the awkward situation.

"Right." Emilia said as she made her way to me with Chris following her. Emilia threw herself on me at as she crushed me in her hug.

"C-can't breath" I managed to get out.

"Right, sorry." She chuckled as she released. "Oh I'm gonna miss you so fucking much."

"You think I won't?" I say engulfing her in a warm hug. "Trust me, I'll always be with you, even if I'm across the country." I smiled.

"Now make sure you call us if anything happens. We'll always be supporting you." Chris said as he came to give me a hug.

"Will do, and make sure you guys visit sometime." I said nudging him.

He let out a laugh, nodding his head.

"Well looks like that's it." I engulfed both Emilia and Chris in one last hug. "I'm gonna go get my luggage."

"I'll come and help." Joel said from behind us.

We made our way back into my room where I froze in my place.

Was I making a mistake? Maybe my dad is right. What if I just end up humiliating myself? Maybe I'll just stay...

"Azi, you good?" Joel said shaking my shoulders.

"I'm not going." I said blankly.

"Yes you are. This is what you want and this is what you are going to do." He said looking directly in my eyes.

"You don't understand, what if I mess up? What if I just humiliate myself? What if my dad was right this whole time? What if-" I was cut off by Joel's lips attaching to mine. I didn't have to think twice before I wrapped my hands around his neck deepening the kiss. He pushed me against the wall with his hands on either side. I kept my arms around his neck as my fingers were tangled in his curls. I craved for his touch but before we could get any further, we heard a scream erupt from the the door.

"Holy shit!" Was all we heard before we broke away from each other. We look to see Chris covering his eyes. "You could've at least closed the door! Damn!" He yelled causing both me and Joel to go red.

"You could've knocked you know." Joel said.

"Like it said, the door was open, completely." Chris said erupting in his contagious laughter.

"Whatever. Why'd you come here in the first place?" I asked changing the subject.

"Well you guys were taking forever so I thought maybe you guys need help. But I was clearly wrong." Chris side letting out another laugh.

"Okay, well we'll meet you there in a sec." Joel says.

"Righy. Just be sure to use protection. " Chris winked before running out the door.

"Chris!" I yelled as I heard his laughter erupt in the hall.

Elsa492