Announcement

Hey, whats up, guys, Leek here and I had a announcement about The Jacob Clay Series.

Well, Im canceling the series. Why? Because I have been repeating the first book, probably three times in the row, by now. And now I dont have the idea of even making the first book again, or even had the strength to retype the dialogues and work all over again. That and because of the fact that my account has been deleted a few times and I was beginning to give up on it, and I dont even have any other idea about it, even in the other books. So, months ago, Anahiva had talk to me about series and figured that since I had my account deleted over and over again, it would easier for me to give up on the series. I told her that I'm not giving up that easily, and that I am gonna finish the first book. But, unfortunately, I was only lying to myself. Anahiva was right, I should give up on it. So, yeah, Im canceling The Jacob Clay Series, but I will make a three book series about him, because now, I will be working on a new series that will be taken place after Jacob Clay. The series will be called Elizabeth Clay The first book will be called The Unknown Child. This will be the series I will be working on for now on, along with the HIDDEN. So, thats the announcement I wanted to make and tat will all and so, I will delete the first book after this, so if you dont see the first book, this will be the reason why. Im sorry it had to go this way, but it is what it is. Cya later.

 Cya later