Arms by Christina Perri | Isaly

This one features Isaac Viverette, _al1ssa_ 's OC and Emily Heartstring, my OC.

|~~|

I never thought that you would be the one to hold my heart
    A short bob of dirty blond hair and piercing emerald eyes. Soft, pale skin lightly dusted with freckles, under her eyes and over her nose covered in the small dots. A bright, beaming smile with full lips. A small, petite body- not that curvy, but it fit her well. A short but fancy mid-thigh length skirt plus a t-shirt. Occasionally a stolen hoodie. And a heart too big for this world.
But you came around
   Dark blue eyes, a fluffy, pompadour-Esque styled undercut of dark brown hair. Pale skin covered in scars, two curving up and over a sharp jawline. Jeans and a sweater, a locket laying right below his collarbone. A soft smile if you're lucky, a blank expression or smirk commonly adorning his face. Caring but may not show it, hidden under layers and walls of pranks and being a jerk at times.

And you knocked me off the ground from the start
Emily shrieked as she tripped over his foot, springing back up after a second. She sent a sharp glare his way, his only reply a smirk. "What was that for?" She demanded. "What do you mean?" Isaac replied, his smirk growing. Emily huffed and spun around, stalking off.

You put your arms around me
The two eventually grew close. Emily gently snuggled into him as he held her gently, her nuzzling into him happily like a small puppy. She sighed, happy, and so was he.
And I believe that it's easier for you to let me go.
Emily's eyes widened as she saw him. She was in her 'princess' persona that her parents forced upon her since she was the heir to their vast businesses and their fortune. Her hair was twisted up into a bun with a few strands of hair framing her face. She had extensions in her normally chin-length hair, a small crown resting upon her head. Her freckles had disappeared off her face, lips adorned with dark red coloring and gloss. Gold and small diamonds decorated her body, from bracelets to earring to necklaces. She wasn't herself. And both of them hated it. So she spun around and pretended not to know him, the action making her almost cry. Isaac simply watched in confusion. The transformation unnerved him.
You put your arms around me and I'm home.
Isaac gently cradled his girlfriend, fancy as she was dressed, as she cried. She rubbed off her makeup, hugging him tightly, holding on for dear life. No words were exchanged as they comforted each other, the dress pooling around them.

How many times will let you me change my mind and turn around?
Emily shook her head at him. "I'm sorry, I can't, my parents.. they wouldn't.. they wouldn't let us." She whispered, shaking. Isaac's mind whirred and he started to think.

Later she came back, telling him they could. "Screw my parents!" She exclaimed, kissing him softly then hugging him with much more force. He hugged her back, still thinking. Still plotting. Still planning.

I can't decide if I'll let you save my life or if I'll drown.
"Hey, we can always run away together," Isaac offered. Emily's eyes widened and thoughts flashed through her mind at a million miles a second. Should she go? Should she go be happy, be free, escape the horrible pressure of being an heir. Or would she shoulder the burden and die with it, dedicating her life to it. Living and breathing the choking substance that is money, more so than she normally would? Could she? Could she leave everything she ever knew except the one person who truly loved her?
I hope that you see right through my walls
Isaac, for at least a few weeks when they first met. He had walls up. He was snarky and rude, Emily's snarking back just as much. They bickered and bantered until it turned to friendliness and eventually more.
I hope that you catch me, 'cause I'm already falling.
Emerald eyes widened with fear, her hair whipping and stinging her face, even as short as it is. She felt sick, the air rushing through her hair and it's all she could hear. All she could hear was the soft but deafening sound of falling through the air too fast, the sound of the wind, the sound of fear.
I'll never let a love get so close.
Emily shoved her emotions away. She built her walls up, higher and higher, shutting down her emotions. She pushed them into a vault, pushed them outside her heart. She couldn't afford emotions. She couldn't let him get hurt from the press swarming. Isaac gently held her hand and she yanked hers away, fleeing. His eyes widened, just a fraction, before he turned and walked off. Maybe to contemplate, as the last words she said were, "I'm sorry."
You put your arms around me and I'm home.
He chased after her, her skirt train floating and flying as she ran. Eventually he caught up as she had tired out and he gently pulled her close. She looked up, glittering gemstones of eyes welling up with tears. He closed his own dark blue eyes and pulled her close, letting her sob into him. Her body shook as she cried, his arms a gentle and familiar comfort to her.