II - I Can Tell That You're Happy

She smiled, we instantly clicked, the things we had in common were endless.

She loved music, she loved to stay out of her phone and have fun, she liked to do risky stuff, she enjoyed the little things in life.

She takes me places that tear up my reputation, the way she manipulated my decisions...

I didn't cared...
I was in love with her...

And I didn't realized that until now... I didn't realized how much she made me happy, until now.

I broke her heart, I thought I knew what I wanted, I thought I would be better with someone else,someone new.

"I'm so sorry." I looked down at her crying.
"I just don't feel the same way like I did before." I try to take her hands but she pushes me off.

"Save it Shawn." She motions her hand up and wipes away a couple tears.

She just looked at me one last time, and walked away...

The biggest mistake I made in my life.

A couple of months I saw her again... walking hand in hand with another guy...

Her bright smile flashing to the world, she laughed at something he said and hugged him...

She looks even happier...

Now she's with somebody I can't be... but I can tell that she's happy...

Maybe happier that she ever was with me?
Could it be?