Chapter Eight: Cute Pictures

Anne's phone vibrated again. She had lost track of how many times that was.

She had been tagged on a post on Josie's finsta.

It was yet another picture, quite similar to the others she had been getting tagged in for the past few hours.

In the photo, which was taken at around 4:00am in Charlie Gardner's living room, Anne and Gilbert were sleeping on the couch.

They were lying on opposite ends, but their faces were side by side so that if they had turned, their noses would have touched.

As Anne would later learn, her friends had been able to take many, many, many pictures of the pair before their giggles and gasps woke the duo up.

She checked this photo. It was similar to all the others she had seen, only on this one, Josie had digitally scribbled a pink heart around their faces.

The caption read: yall my otp slept together! :)

Anne rolled her eyes. She was beyond pissed. How could her friends embarrass her like this? They were acting like she and Gilbert had been doing something lewd, when all they had been doing was sleeping.

Anne huffed and looked a little more closely at the picture. Gilbert's hair looked messier than usual, curls were strewn all over his forehead.

Anne felt the sudden urge to run her hands through them, she desperately wanted to feel her way through every inch of every curl.

Anne felt a shiver run down her spine at the thought.

Her eyes widened in shock.

What the hell was that about?

————————————————————————
A/N
-sorry it's short but I wanted to get an update out
-THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT! 700 READS?!?! ILYSM❤️💖💗❤️❤️😊😘😩😭
-please comment and vote if you liked it! :)