Tattoo mysterious guy

There was a boy, he seemed to brighten her whole world. That seemed very silly but it still made her happy. He was the mysterious type of boy, she wanted to know who he was. She worked up the courage to talk to him, only for him to say you owe me a drink. She should've saw the red flags there, she didn't. She eventually got his number and got him his drink, all was well. She was happy they were flirting, he seemed to like her back. One night he asks what she expected from them talking, she was to nervous to admit she had feelings so she told him she wasn't sure. That was her first mistake, he said he wanted something causal and she said she would think about it. She's not the causal type, she's the all or nothing type. She was lowering her standards for some attractive, tattoo mysterious guy. That would be know as her second mistake, agreeing to the causal. She just wanted to do something to be closer to him, she thought maybe he would change into wanting something serious. She was wrong, again. She avoided doing anything with him for a month, she didn't want causal so she avoided it. She finally told him she was out, she couldn't do causal because she had actual feelings for him and she wanted more. He agreed to being friends, which made her more comfortable. They decided to hang out. He kissed her, he tried to do other things, she was so confused with what everything meant. She let him kiss her, that was the next mistake. All those kisses, all those words meant nothing to him. He wanted her for only one thing, and lead her on by giving her the things she wanted except the future.