Chapter 2

As they were walking around the Demon King's castle, they have met several servants along the way. The thing is, as soon ad they see Ren, they immediately started fidgeting.

"It's kinda awkward..." Ren said as he was dissapointed because of the reactions he has received.

"Well... It's because you have such a majestic aura, Ren-sama!" Lucy then said to Ren with an enthusiastic voice. Her eyes also seem to glow.

"I-I see... Anyways, are there any nearby human city?" Ren asked. As soon as he asked Lucy, she got surprised as she has thought she will get to see Ren attacking humans.

"Hey, are you alright?" Ren asked Lucy because drool started to fall from her mouth.

As soon as Lucy noticed what she has been doing, she immediately apologized to Ren and wiped the drool off her mouth.

"Y-Yes, there is a human country near here... If you use your magic, I think you can get there before half an hour pass..."

"Oh... I see... How do I use magic again?" Ren then asked Lucy with a blank face.

"Well... Mostly, one can use magic by chanting the words necessary for it... But, because you are a Demon King, I think you just need to visualize it and it will happen..." Lucy then explained to Ren.

"Oh... Okay..." Ren replied as he closed his eyes and imagined the two of them flying.

"R-Ren-sama?! W-Why am I also flying?!"

He then opened his eyes and saw that the two of them are currently moving in the sky.

He decided to speed up as he held Lucy's hand.

After a few minutes, they have safely arrived at a human city.

They also hid their horns as soon as they have arrived.

"Um... Ren-sama, are we going inside?" Lucy asked.

"Yeah... Well, I want to investigate a human city"

"I-I see..."

After they talked, they walked towards the gate, but as soon as they have arrived at the gate, a knight halted them.

"You need to pay a silver coin before passing here!" The knight then said to them.

"I-I don't-"

"Here" Lucy then interrupted Ren and handed the knight two silver coins.

"You may now pass" The knight then let them pass.

They then walked inside. As soon as they entered, Ren saw various western buildings influenced with the architecture of eastern countries.

"Now... Let's go to the adventurer's guild!" Ren declared.

'I want to be an adveturer!' Those were the thoughts that are on Ren's mind.

End of Chap. 2