THE SKY OF POOP

The unitato weaved in and out the trees. Ocassionally, we saw blood and electricity MISS us. THEN, FINN AND JAKE CAME THROUGH THE PORTAL, WANTING BMO BACK! JAYLA CRIED, AND GAVE BMO BACK TO THEM. THEN, FINN AND JAKE SLAYED AMY AND LAZARUS! But then...THE SHARKNADO CAME THROUGH THE PORTAL. AND...HARRY POTTER WAS BACK! He was still trying to get the One Direction boys back! But a shark came out and ate him whole. THEN Jayla cried because she loves Harry Potter. THEN I heard...BACTERIA! But this time it was loud, as if they were...larger! Then I realized... we are going through the bacteria forest! BACTERIA WE BEGIN WITH ONLY ONE! It was wayyy  louder than before. We urged the Unitato to go up. Then it went up, and into the sky of POOP. THERE WAS RANDOM PIECES OF POOP EVERYWHERE. BACTERIA WAS ON THE POOP TOO! We heard the bacteria song everywhere we went! This unitato protects if from the poop though. Because it eats. The. POOP. Unitatos eat poo. Litterally. So, we were going through, and Deondria was fan girling, and I was having fun, and keishala was screaming the bacteria song, and Jayla was crying for BMO, and the 1D boys were miserable.

THEN I woke UPPPP.

/(-_-)\