47

Sahar 🌙
"bestie?" Corey says over the phone. "Yes corey? This is literally the 100th time you called" i say and slightly chuckle. "Sorry" he says and chuckles. "What are you doing?" He asks. "I was about to eat" i say. "Come to the stadium" he says and i chuckle. "I can't" i say. "Why?" He asks. "I have a flight in an hour" i say. "Why are you leaving?" He asks. "I just came to be here last night" i say. "Stay longer" he says. "I can't. I have to go , goodluck today" i say and hangup. We finish eating then get in the suv.

Twitter//
@sahar.luna: ISSA MOOD

-

"Heyyyy" i say hugging billie. "I've missed youuuuuuu" i say. "I've missed you" she says. "Oh yeah don't mind me" khalid says and we laugh. "I've missed you too" i say hugging him. We get in his car and go to a restaurant. "I'll get a lemonade" i tell the waiter. "How's your relationship?" Khalid asks and i chuckle. "It's complicated" i say. "Why?" Bill asks. "Matt and i went to Milwaukee for their game. We got there before it started and his ex was there. I ignored it then after the game she ran and jumper in his arms which i was pissed off" i say.

"We came back yesterday and we haven't talked" i say. "Tf why is his ex there in the first place?" Bill asks. "Thats what im saying! She's been at their last games. She's been there this whole time" i say. "They're probably friends. She's supporting him" he says. "It doesn't matter. 1 SHE shouldn't do that ,its disrespectful. 2 HE should've told Sa that she was there. 3 WHAT RIGHT DOES SHE HAVE TO BE THERE??? SHES AN EX AND SHOULD KNOW HER PLACE" bill says. "Yeah thats what im saying!" i say. "Girls girls girls" khalid says shaking his head and we chuckle.

"Okay go" i tell khalid and we squat down as i take pictures of him. "Go" i say. He does various of poses and i take the pictures. "Yes fuck it up" i say and he laughs. Then i take pictures of billie. We see papz then leave. We shop around buy some stuff then we go to the house and they leave. I stay with Sarah and Clark.

Twitter//
@sahar.luna: since everyone has been going insane for the famous picture here is 1 out of 50 i took :) @khalid