chaper 7

I can't believe I got into UA, this was my dream. After a few minutes of processing what just happened, Bakugo kissed me on the forehead. "We should start going home, it's getting late. You don't want to miss your Congratulations gift do you?" He winks at me.

"No, never." I laugh and stand up. I knew what he meaned. I was smiling like a maniac at this point. He starts to skate off, leaving me a few feet behind.

"HEY!" I hear someone yell from behind me. Then, there was only darkness.

"God damnit! You had to take Kacchan's girl, why not a different girl?" I hear from the darkness.

"Why Dabi, it's the best leverage. You know Midoriya likes her, if he comes for her, Allmight does the same thing." I hear someone calmly say. "Oh don't worry, we won't hurt you." I hear him say. He comes out of the darkness. It's the villain with hands all over himself.

"Look you made her cry!" I hear someone say. I assume it's the Dabi guy. He walks up to me with worried eyes.

"Please, Midoriya doesn't like me. He barely knows me. What do you want, I'll give it to you just let me go!" I yell and kick Dabi in the balls.

"Ow you little," he says grabbing my hair, bringing my head backwards, "listen bitch, if you want to live I wouldn't play games." He says and releases his grip.

Please Bakugo... I need you.

I stop crying and sit up straight. "What do you need?" I ask with a strong voice.

"You think you can give it to us?" Dabi laughs. "If anything you can entertain me." He finishes. He lightly puts his hands on my thighs and leans close to my face. "We should he stuck together for a while, might as well get to know eachother better."

I lean back trying to avoid any contact with him. I feel his breath on my neck. He was what was keeping me from getting cold. "What type of that do you mean?" I ask. I probably know the answer but I'm not sure.

"Oh you know, just a little fun..." he starts to walk his finger up my leg. I notice my arms free. I slap his hand. "You just dont learn, do you?" He yells with irritation in his tone.

"Dabi, please be nice to her. We dont need her dead by the time Midoriya gets here." I hear the hand guy say. He leaves the room again.

I begin to say something but it gets muffled by Dabi's hand. "The next thing you say, if it's a threat you will regret it." He had a stern tone in his words. I knew he wasnt regretting it, he meant it.

Without noticing it I begin to cry. I wipe the tears away knowing they wont help. Instead of breathing normal my breath becomes a panic, it becomes faster and deeper. Not now. I'll just get punished. "Hey it's okay I'm sorry I didnt mean to scare you." He says. He knew what was happening. "I had anxiety and panic attacks all the time when I went through something like this.." he says. I allow him to hug me.

"Please, is there anything I can do to get out of here..." I ask half a whimper. Dabi looks at me with calm eyes.

"Join us." He says

"What?"

"Join the villain league, you will be free from this but your friends will be your enemies."

"But dont you need Midoriya? What if I dont join?"

"Well, if you dont join. You will be stuck here. If you want, I'll also leave you alone if you join." Dabi says pulling a chair in front of me. "So, what do you choose?" He asks while sitting down.

I think about it for a minute. "I'll join I guess... but under one condition." I say.

"And what's that?"

I motion him to come closer to me. He moves closer. "You have to do whatever I want, you obey." I whisper in his ear. He smiles.

"So what is your first request then?" He asks me.

"Hmm. How about, you find me a good room and let me out of here." I say.

"What do I get?" He asks.

"Whatever you want." I reply and bite my lip. I can tell it turned him on.

"You're probably going to say no, but can I get in bed with you?" He says. Holy shit. I haven't known him long but he is hot as fuck. It seems like he has a dark past.

"Of course!" I say. "I mean, sure." I finish. He laughs.

"Okay then, your room will be ready soon." He says. He unties my hands and let's me get up. "No escaping, if you try you wont be able to get out." He squeezes my hand and leaves to situate my room.

Was I falling for him? No that cant be... I just got into U.A, I'm dating Bakugo. Hes probably looking for me right now.

I push the thoughts out of my head and look around the room. It was mostly dark. I hear footsteps lead to the room. "How did you get out?" Says the person, it was the hand guy.

"I uh... Dabi gave me a choice, to join the Villain league or still be sitting in that chair and maybe never get out. I chose to join." I mutter.

I hear Dabi approach the door, "hey everything's ready. Come with me." Dabi says and pulls me out of the room. "Ok rule one, don't mess with him, if you do you wont be around long. Rule two, if we ever... dont talk about it." He says. He looks down after he finished.

"Well, technically I'm still dating Bakugo. So, if you want to do anything I'll have to go back and talk to him." I say, "this isnt a trick."

We reach a large room with a king bed and black blackout curtains. "I thought it matched your style." Dabi says. He holds his arm out, motioning me to check it out.

I look around and sit on the bed. "Its nice of you to do this." I say.

"If you want, you can see your boyfriend but I'll have to be there with you." He says. "I wouldn't want to be there, just say I'm a cousin visiting for a while." He finishes. I nod and get up.

"Let's get going then, I want to get there by the time he should be out of school." I say and stand up.

It was time, I was standing in front of his doorstep waiting for him. What was he going to say? Was he going to be mad because I went missing without him knowing? I start to see him appear down the sidewalk.