1

Following the cries of "No" and "Stop", i skidded to a halt in a dim lit alley. The scene infront of me had my blood boiling and about to explode. With a growl, pulling the leecher that had his pants halfway down his legs by the coller backwards, my right fist finding his face and sending him flying towards the wall where he fell unconcious. Before his friend could react to what was happening his face met the same fate, freeing the angel that was held tightly in his grip.

I crouched down next to her shaking frame, trying to reassure her i mean her no harm. Taking off my jacket i hand it to her and look away " here, use this to cover up"

"T-t-thank you" came the sweetest reply.
When the shuffling of material stops i ask

"What's you're name angel?"

" C-C-Cassandra"

"Are you hurt anywhere?" Whilst trying to study her under the dim light.

"N-N-NO"

"Okay then, can you get up? Here let me help you"

As gently as I could, I lift her off the floor and stand her on her feet and took a step back, quickly realizing its not the greatest idea as she stumbled forward. With a sigh i caught her before she injurs herself more, and lift her in my arms just as her eyes close and she gives in to the darkness.

Well isn't this just great?! What the hell am i supposed to do now?