[20] Painting the Town Red

RWBY Belongs to Roosterteeth, DOOM Belongs to Bethesda

-------------------------------------------------------------

The three exited the Club, Yang heading to her bike as she seemed to be a bit aggravated for that Junior, the bartenders' name, hasn't heard from this Torchwick fellow or even seen him in a while. Before they could leave on 'Bumblebee', BLAKE called Yang's Scroll. Quickly picking up, Blake began to practically scream into the scroll. "Everyone! If you can hear me we need back-" Blake was cut off with Sun screaming in the background, which gathered their attention. "They got a robot, and it's big, Really big!" Sun informed as Slayer unconsciously clenched his fists as he remembered Samuel Hayden. "The Torchwick guy's in it! But not like it didn't eat him. He's like, controlling it or something!" Sun added in as the three listened. "Where are you guys?" Yang asked until suddenly Sun and Blake zoomed by with a giant robot chasing after them. Presumably, the Mech Sun was talking about.

"I think that was them," Neptune told as Yang got serious real quick. "Yeah, I Got it," Yang answered before spinning the bike and zooming off. Slayer too following by foot. Zooming past a few buildings, they saw Blake and Sun jump right off which was heading to the highway below. "Come on, let's catch up!" Yang ordered as the bike sped up with the Slayer too sped up as he leaped off of the ledge and slamming into the ground. Quickly recovering, the Slayer zoomed off as Yang's bike was not far back. "We need to slow it down!" Yang informed Neptune as he tried to reach back for his weapon. Somehow, the Mech was able to 'sense' it and quickly began to move side to side, which the cars began to fly either off of the bridge or tumbling over which made it difficult. Slayer, however, was hit by a Car and was sent skidding back. Thankfully, he was able to catch the car but was slowed down temporarily as he set the car down. 

Inside was a mother and her two children who stared at him with praise before he ran off to follow up. With Neptune drawing his weapon, he began to fire some type of Ice like dust which almost knocked the Mech over but was somehow able to stand up. The Slayer too followed up with a Plasma Rifle burst which he pulled from his Bag. With Neptune beginning to stand, he transformed the weapon into a spear-like object before leaping from the bike and ramming it into the Mech. However, the weapon split into three tridents like weapons and impaled the mech. Sun quickly turned and saw Neptune stuck to the Mech. "Hang on bro!" Sun quickly said as he pressed his palms together and summoned two yellow ethereal versions of himself which rushed up and slammed into the Mech. Jumping from the Truck, Sun equipped his Staff before the Mech spun and got Neptune loose which he slammed into Sun and was sent off the bridge.

Conveniently, Weiss leaped from the Bridge above and landed before looking at the Mech before spinning and ramming the tip of the Rapier into the ground which formed an Ice puddle which The Mech slipped and fell right off of the bridge. Slayer stopped at the edge of the Ice as Blake, Yang, and Weiss looked over the edge before jumping down. Slayer, however, seemed to be a bit interested in the Mech as he moved toward the edge which the Mech began to walk until Ruby's voice pierced the silence. "Freezerburn!" Ruby ordered as Blake and herself got out of the way. With Yang jumping into the air while Weiss created another puddle of ice, Yang slammed her fist into the ice which created some type of icy fog. With this chance at hand, Slayer jumped right off of the bridge and landed atop of the mech. "What the?!" Torchwicks voice was heard as the Slayer began to slam his fist into the top of the mech while keeping a tight grip on it which it began to bend the metal and even dent it in more.. Until the Mech switched from its Gun to a hand and grabbed the Slayer before throwing him into the fog and shooting. 

Unluckily, Torchwick didn't hit Slayer. Luckily, he hit Yang, which sent her flying but was unprepared for Ruby to come out of nowhere and swing the scythe at the cockpit which bounced off. Cocking the weapon, Ruby stared at the Cockpit. "Checkmate!" Ruby ordered as Blake and Weiss rushed forth and began attacking the legs with hopes to actually damage it. Turns out, it was too tough for the metal to be too damaged as the Mech took steps back. With Weiss jumping and pushing her rapier into a Camera, She leaped back using her glyphs while Blake was, however, a bit slow from doing so and almost got caught by a Stomp only to be saved by Weiss's glyph which pulled her toward Weiss. The mech then took a step back before remaining in place as a few boxes of rockets on its shoulder opened up and fired off a multitude of rockets.