Car ride

Ur in the car with ur best friend and he asks u if u ate yet you said no u ask if we can go to Starbucks he says sure so u arrive there and u get what you usually get (mocha frapatino) so does ur best friend so u pull off from Starbucks and u remember that u have school so u guys drive there.
____________skip school ___________
Then u find out that ur best friend has a crush on u.... But u had a crush on him for the longest time so u guys head to his house. They walk in his house his mom is sitting there in the living room and I say hi miss Ross how are you she said good hoe are you I say I'm doing good "in your head I'm happy bc im with your son " thay go up to his room he said I'm sorry about my mom I say your good my mom is the same way we talk for a little I say who do you like? He got RED he said umm you go first I give him hints he said me I was like yes and he said I like you to so we start to date so I leve his house I said by baby he said by baby girl and we both smile ☺  he said I'll pick you up tomorrow I say yes mine you he is popular so I'm so scared so he picks me up and he is driving 🚘 and he put his hand on my thigh and he looks at me and I smile ☺  and so we get to school and I tried to open my door and he shut the door and he said I'll open it for you and he got out and we where walking and people are looking and he puts his hand over me and kisses my cheek .

10 years later we have 3 kids and we are married 👰 💍