Back to the palace chapter 10

(Zane's P.O.V)

Marinette threw me into the car and I drove back to the palace Alya stayed back because my aunt and uncle only wanted me and Marinette. Marinette herd her phone ring and she answered it and it was somebody she talked to them until she had to hang up to walk into the castle. I looked at the time and we were late by about 5 minutes lets just hope they aren't mad at us. We walked into the throne room and we both bowed I then looked at my uncle and asked what he need us for. My uncle said that Marinette will need to stay at the palace and well she is here I will be staying with the class coming up with excuses were Marinette is. My aunt and Uncle then started to talk to Marinette. I didn't pay attention well they were talking to her but when my aunt said my name I listened. She said to go back with Marinette but to stay near her and protect her because of the recent akuma attacks in china and them knowing I'm Fang I accepted. Marinette on the other hand was upset and asked why I was meant to protect her. I saw the looks of my aunt and uncle they were scared to tell her why. My uncle finally answered and said Marinette the person threatening to kill you is still on the lose and besides Zane was trained to fight at a young age. 

I stood their for a good minute until I finally said how do you know I was trained to fight Uncle Tom. He laughed and said well for one the way you fight akuma's and the other being your grandmother told us about you well you were still in america. I didn't say anything other then so are we done here my aunt and uncle shook their head yes and me and Marinette were about to leave the castle when my Uncle stopped us. He handed me what looked like a sword holder that you could wear and he said keep this on you at all times it should help you Zane. 

(Rylies P.O.V)

I called Zane 5 times and he didn't answer I was starting to get angry but then Gillian and Alya came into talk to me and calmed me down. I then asked Alya what she, Zane, and Marinette were hiding she didn't say anything but it's not my secret to tell Rylie only Marinette can tell you. She continued but I do know that Zane really wants to tell you because it hurts him knowing that he can't tell you the truth but we have to protect Marinette. Me and Gillian gave each other the same they are hiding something big. I was about to say something when I heard a room door open and I looked to see it was Zane and Marinette.

(Zane's P.O.V)

Me and Marinette walked into the room and I saw Rylie looking through the door of the girls room. She walked out and asked me what I had on my back and everyone came into the room and I said what do you have to know whats in here. They shook their heads yes and I grabbed the scheduled from my back pocket and read it over tomorrow we were going to a place were I could bring my sword so I said lets wait until tomorrow. Everyone but Marinette sighed and said fine everyone then went their separate ways to do whatever. 

(Thank you all so much for reading this chapter of Miraculous Princess of China and the Wolf Miraculous and remember stay positive and don't get akumitized)