083.Peter|Save me(1/??)

"C'mon princess, you can say it...say da-dee" Tony smiled down at the little 6 month old he was feeding "da...dafhsks" she giggled "so close that time y/n,so close" he chuckled, as he brought the spoon closer to her mouth, she looked down at the green mush, sticking out her tongue and waving her hand to hit the spoon away "no,no, princess,you gotta eat.." he sighed as she continued the motion with her hand,until he put the spoon back into the bowl "it does kinda smell weird... tell you what, i'll get you the..apple one, but only if you say 'da-dee' for me" he smiled down at the small girl who was clapping her hands as if she understood what he was saying "da...daddy!"
Tonys eyes widened "that was..luck kid.." he pulled out his phone, wanting proof to show Pepper later "think you can say it again?" He challenged his pride and joy "daddy! Daddy!" She giggled as she clapped her hands "that's right princess, i'm your daddy... i guess you get the apple sauce now huh?" Y/n smiled, gurgling happily.

"Y/n!" Tony called from the basement "can i try on a suit now?" The twelve year old smiled after she typed in her own personal passcode "yeah!- no, are you insane?." He looked up at her from..whatever he was tinkering with "well i am your daughter so.." Tony rolled his eyes at her sas "help me out with this," she walked over to him and "hold that..there ya go... Okay, now onto the real reason i called you here. Why did your teacher call me?" Y/ns shoulders slumped "look the guy was a bully and i was just trying to help, like you" he sighed looking towards his daughter "i know you want to help..but there are other ways you can, you don't have to use violence or humiliation. By the way when have i-.." he shook his head "not important. But seriously princess.." they both sighed "i..i know it was wrong daddy.. but i just..he's so mean and.." Tony kissed her forehead "good or bad intentions y/n. You still did the wrong thing,and because of that..you can't work in the lab or garage or basement for a week." Y/ns jaw dropped "w-what..dad please! You can't.." Tony sighed "I'm sorry y/n, but actions have consequences"
A tear rolled down her cheek "hey,don't..don't cry.. think of it this way, the less time you spend down here is the less time I spend here, we can watch movies and hang out. Be normal for once" a small laugh left her lips "does that rule start today?.." she asked, giving him the puppy dog eyes "to..-day, yeah..'m sorry, go up to your room for now okay?.I'll call you down for dinner" Y/n sighed and turned to the door, spying Pepper in the far corner "you don't have to hide Pepper. I know you're just trying to make him a more disciplined father "

y/n carefully shut her door then lied in bed, thinking of anything she could've done instead of punching Eugene 'Flash' Thompson for being a dick "JARVIS, tell my dad i'm going for a walk" there was no response, just silence, "um..JARVIS?" she called again, suddenly JARVIS came back to life "yes miss Stark?"
"What was that J?." "nothing to worry about," the AI replied "okay... tell my dad i'm out for a walk, i'll be back before dinner" she didn't wait for a response and that was how she was taken.

Tony sighed after watching the video of his baby girl saying daddy for the first time over and over again on a big screen "hey.." Pepper whispered, walking up behind him, wrapping her arms around his torso "she turns 17 today" he mumbled turning around to wrap his arms around Pepper "i know," she replied, rubbing his back, trying to calm down the man who misses his daughter.

Peter slumped down at his desk "Pete..you okay?." he felt tired. Not just from patrol last night, but from thinking. His best friend should be turning 17 today, but she was kidnapped when she was 12. "I'm okay Ned" he replied, voice rough "this is about her isn't it..it's her birthday right?" he wanted to cry and scream, but all he could do was nod.