Prologue

"Look who it is boys, if its not the little bitch snooping around the corridors" I hear snickering behind me as the boy snarled.

As soon as I heard that voice I knew there was no way that I was going to go home today without getting beaten up by no other then my bully.....

Zayn Malik.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, my name is Rachel Williams.

I am 16 years old and live in Bradford, England. I get bullied by no other than Zayn Malik the most popular boy in my year. All the girls that I know are always drooling over him, and asking for some attention from him. Not many people actually know that he bullies me nearly everyday. Those people are his gang; Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan. Well, you see Harry, Liam and sometimes Niall usually just watch while Louis and Zayn do all the dirty work. They never really do anything but stare with a blank expression on their faces. Although, I have seen Liam look almost I guess you could say sorry for me but that doesn't really matter. My two best friends are Aimee and Danielle. They are there for me but they sometimes, they have to leave the school to go home while I wait for my older brother in Sixth Form takes me home in his car which is when Zayn decides to beat me up.

Although, Zayn was not always like this too me. We used to be partners in Music, English and Science. But ever since Year 9 something about him changed and I have never done anything to him. So I don't see why he always likes to attack me, and me only. I still have a miniature crush on him but who am I to blame? He is hot though I cannot deny that. I miss the Zayn that I once knew, but I don't think he will be back anytime soon.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

I really hope that you guys enjoy this story. This is my first story. Just to say that I will update on random days. This is due to school work and other things. So if I don't update after a while please don't be surprised. But I will write as often as I can! (Link is at the bottom to see what Rachel looks like.)

younglov13, Thanks for reading