Part 48

Happy Reading

**********
Av- (mumbling) sorry!!!....I am so sorry Neil..... please wake up....Neil.... please...for your Avu.... please wake up....I promise...I will never leave you again.....

Neils shirt was getting wet by her tears...

Avni hugged him more tightly....

But Neil was confused..... it was a dream or it was real...... the last thing he can remember was Diksha was taking Avni along with her....but here Avni was crying hugging him tightly....

Reality striked Neil.....She was for real and she was crying......

Neil also hugged her back and started patting her back.....

N- Avu!!! Kya hua?? Why are you crying???? Avni!!

Avni hugged him more tightly....Neil also hugged her back.....

N- Avni!!

Avni looked at Neil....

Av- OMG!! Neil you are awake.... Thank god!! Tujeh pata hain mai kitna dar gayi thi....

Neil gave her a smile and kissed her forehead....

Av- Neil....you must be hungry......I am going to bring food for you....

Saying this she got up and got down from the bed......She kept her feet on the floor but she slipped.....But Neil held her in the meantime.....

N- Avni!!!!!

Avni's eyes were closed in fear.....

N- Are you mad!!! Eyes kyun hain tere paas?? Aise kon chalta hain bhala.....tujeh kahi lagi to nhi na!! Don't forget that you are not alone....there is a tiny soul inside you......so for her shake stay careful...

Neil said this in a go and he was a little bit louder than usual.......He made her sit on the bed....He was checking her if she got any kind of scratches of injury.....

Av- (in a low tone) I am sorry...

N- what sorry!! Agar kuch ho jata toh.....har waqt tujeh apni manmanni karna jaroori hain na??? Ek baar bhi nhi shochti hain k teri closed ones mei kya guzregi.....

Av- I am fine....

Neil looked at Avni and found her crying.....

N- sorry for shouting on you......but tu kaam hi kuch aisa karti hain......

Avni got up.....

Av- you must be hungry......Asha didi!!! Neil ko hosh aa gaya hain....uske liye khana lekar aao.....

Asha came with a tray of food for Neil...and kept it in front of him

As- Bhaiya aab aap kaise hain??

N- fine then before.....pata nhi mujeh kya ho gaya tha.....

Asha left giving them privacy...

Av- have your food...

N- itna sara??????

Av- hmmm.....

Neil pouted.....

Avni undetstood what he meant and started feeding him...

Neil kissed her forehead....

After that Avni gave him medicines.....

N- Avni..

Av- hmmmm..

Neil made Avni sit on the bed and he laid on the bed keeping his head on her lap..

Avni started caressing his hairs.....

Both of them were silent...... They had so much to talk but they don't know about which they should talk first.....so the comfortable silence between them seemed perfect....

after sometime seeing no movement of Neil Avni called Neil...

Av- Neil!!!

But Avni found him sleeping peacefully....she kissed his forehead...... sensing her lips on his forehead he turned back in sleep and hugged her stomach and slept again.......

Avni rested her back against the headboard..... slowly she also drifted into deep slumber....

Neil's sleep got disturbed due to the sunrays falling on his face directly......He slowly opened his eyes and found himself sleeping on her lap.....He lifted his chin and saw Avni  was sleeping  uncomfortably in a seating position...

N- Shit!!! Avni kya puri raat aise hi thi??? Yaar mujeh iss tarha sona nhi chahiye tha.......

He got up and laid her in a comfortable position........He was feeling fresh after so many days........He kissed Avni's forehead follows by her eyes and cheeks.......But Avni was in deep sleep so she didn't wake up......

N- Lo bhai!! Iska kumbhkaran mood phirse chalu ho gaya.....itne der se kiss kar raha hu....kya mere yeh beards bhi nhi chub raha hain??? Kaise kharate maar rahi hain....

He then hicked her top up a little and kissed her belly...

N- Hey Baby!!! I am your papa....

Saying this he again kissed there....

N- see na baby....how your mother is sleeping..

Neil rested his lips there a little longer....and the baby kicked

**********

Please do vote and comment